• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragalia Lost
  3. Raid boss super easy.... guess well see about nightmare...

User Info: flare89

flare89
1 month ago#1
Probably one of the easiest yet.... well see how nightmare is.
1759-7206-153

User Info: Nosydew

Nosydew
1 month ago#2
All raids from now on will most likely be this easy. Most payers are at the point they have a decently built team of each element.

Shame we have to wait 3 days for nightmare.
FE heroes FC: 8648343860
IGN: noseydew

User Info: OdaNobuna

OdaNobuna
1 month ago#3
The epithet is so easy to get that I don't even use it.
Playing: Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chiru - Dawn of the Golden Witch; Epic Seven; Dragalia Lost; The Legend of Zelda: BotW; Kancolle.

User Info: Endgame

Endgame
1 month ago#4
He lasts longer than Sabnock did, but I agree his attacks are less threatening.
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert

User Info: HolyLancer9

HolyLancer9
1 month ago#5
I've been keeping track, and I've never even seen one PUB rando lose a single character.

User Info: lambchips

lambchips
1 month ago#6
HolyLancer9 posted...
I've been keeping track, and I've never even seen one PUB rando lose a single character.

Im losing a member on my team.. but Im also using my exp grinding team ( the team I use to auto elemental ruin with a bunch of level 20's)

but yeah, this boss is really easy that Im it as an oppurtunity to get some exp.. ( not that my meta fire team is all that great anyway.)
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green

User Info: flare89

flare89
1 month ago#7
His attacks are a joke. And they do not hit hard at all. And someone out of 4 teams will have a verica... so its just laughable. You can faceroll the entire thing and barely move.
1759-7206-153

User Info: SpaghettiNoodle

SpaghettiNoodle
1 month ago#8
I'm just hoping nightmare won't need max max end game teams of four to win like the last one.
Switch friend code: Sw-8577-5447-3298. Currently playing Splatoon 2 (DonnaRhea)

User Info: SUPERZELDA16

SUPERZELDA16
1 month ago#9
Endgame posted...
He lasts longer than Sabnock did, but I agree his attacks are less threatening.

It's because he gets healed by the adds if you let them survive long enough. Most people out-DPS that heal in Expert, but I've seen a few EX runs fail because of this. Also, this is going to be a problem on Nightmare.
Anyone with a balanced heart may wish upon the Triforce, and his will be granted. Except for you, Hylia. F*** you.
-- Din, Farore & Nayru

User Info: SmokeRulz

SmokeRulz
1 month ago#10
The EX fight is a bit iffy, but people know how to play this game. Don't have the epithet yet because I've been grinding Standard for silver emblems first.

Don't worry, I'm sure Nightmare will be locked to 20k+ teams only again, so I won't be touching it ever.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragalia Lost
  3. Raid boss super easy.... guess well see about nightmare...
  • Topic Archived