You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragalia Lost
  3. PSA about halidom construction for new players

User Info: flare89

flare89
1 week ago#1
You can use Wyrmite to buy more dragon builder guys (forgot name) I literally played for over a month with 2/2 builders because i thought you had to spend real money to get diamantium to get more of them... you can use the free currency to buy them. Highly highly recommend doing so.

Just didn't want more new players making my mistake in leveling their halidom.
1759-7206-153
(edited 1 week ago)
I wasn't sure if it was worth it at first, so I hesitated for a week. If I hadn't hesitated, I'd already have smithy level 9.

Absolutely recommend maxing it out immediately unless you are still trying to get a specific hero on the current showcase.
I was wrong.

User Info: Neridia

Neridia
1 week ago#3
You don’t really need to max them. To me 3 is actually enough.

User Info: InfestedAdam

InfestedAdam
1 week ago#4
Currently crafting material, not builders, is limiting me so two has been enough for now. But thank you for the notice about using Wyrmite instead.
"You must gather your party before venturing forth"
"Go for the eyes Boo! Go for the eyes!"
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: kaushik20

kaushik20
1 week ago#5
4 smithwyrms has always been considered the optimal amount. Personally, I dropped the wyrmite for the 5th one and I never regretted it.

User Info: flkid

flkid
1 week ago#6
What 0-0 people actually have less than 5? Must take soo long to raise facility level. Im currently at like facility level 925 cant imagine how long it would take with only 3 or 4 smiths. The wyrmite(not even that much either) is well worth it to have 5 imo.
PSN: DarkVelstadt
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: B4700

B4700
1 week ago#7
5. Just have Weapon Dojos to get to 30. I never have unused dragos
XBox | J450N "Trollin' so hard my bridge be crumblin'"
Dragalia Lost | PM for ID#
I have four. The fifth one is a good chunk and I foresee myself getting to the point where material scarcity will have a couple of them sitting idle anyway.
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2239148

User Info: flare89

flare89
1 week ago#9
Yeah the dojos and fafnirs and etc use up all your wyrms for a long long long time until you run out of coins for dojos.

Also yeah its not a lot of wyrmite i remember 100% worth it. I'm at 1043 halidom even started out real slow. Its been about 5 months of 5/5 and im finally not maxing my smithwyrms (remembered the name) simply because i do not have enough silver coins.

But early in this game leveling altars, dojo, dragon tree, rupie mines... so much stuff to do and not enough wyrms to do it.
1759-7206-153

User Info: fernantendo

fernantendo
1 week ago#10
It depends how fast you want to go in the early halidom.

5 builders means very fast building. But it does mean that later, it will feel like a waste since there isn't as much to build (but then builds take a long time, so you might still have very busy builders).

Nowadays, and for the past couple of months, I've always had builders for anything I wanted. But I started on day 1, playing daily. And for facility events, you pretty much dedicate one builder to that facility, and have to be careful to not get caught with no builders available when those events start.
Let's get ON with it! - Bill from The Last of Us
  1. Boards
  2. Dragalia Lost
  3. PSA about halidom construction for new players