The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Dragalia Lost
  3. Just beat Nightmare and got grand bounty chest..

User Info: flkid

flkid
1 month ago#1
Contained 1000 eldwater and more importantly a sunlight ore! I believe the chest resets daily so we can almost get a full sunlight stone if the rewards are the same everytime. Pretty cool!

Boss has a lot of hp tho. We must of had near 90k total might and beat it with 25 secs left.
PSN: DarkVelstadt

User Info: Arrawnt

Arrawnt
1 month ago#2
20 succulent and a twinkling grain for my bounty.

User Info: Silversayian

Silversayian
1 month ago#3
1000 eldwater and a key fragment i received
Team Name: Ten-Tails_Team Leader: Camilla _ FC: 6099310978 Dragaila_Lost_FC: 95338121648

User Info: TheLuckySeven

TheLuckySeven
1 month ago#4
1000 eldwater and damascus crystal here. So it's always an unbind material it seems, but a random one of the assumedly four.

User Info: gogohappyday

gogohappyday
1 month ago#5
I did it.

Had 5 seconds remaining.

Doing enough DPS is the key to winning this.

Got 3 clovers and a twinkling grains.

User Info: Meta289

Meta289
1 month ago#6
So I had a fun glitch occur where all of the visual effects disappeared, so I couldn't see where the Phantasmal Wolves rings were. Needless to say, that run was a failure.
https://i.imgur.com/fw1QFvY.png - Tea time, f***ers.
Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime is the best DS Zelda game.

User Info: Tetrana

Tetrana
1 month ago#7
1000 eldwater and 1 twinkling grain for me. Our group was basically four 22k+ Light teams, and even so, we finished with 8 seconds left on the clock and only the right arm destroyed.
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3007-8074-9033
Playstation Network ID: ckl2013

User Info: AogamiZephyr

AogamiZephyr
1 month ago#8
The eldwater and Damascus crystal for me, which let finally MUB my Ocean's Monarch so yay! Hopefully I can get some sunlight ores through the rest of the dailies.

User Info: georgethecow4

georgethecow4
1 month ago#9
So I’ve been using Hildegarde since DPS hasn’t really mattered but it’s time to give her the boot. I have Alfonse, B.Zardin, and Lucretia on my team. The only real contenders for fourth spot are Odetta, Yachiyo, and Amane.

Yachiyo seems like she’ll be at a serious disadvantage if she can’t paralyze. I feel like Odetta is the one to invest in because I want raw strength and she can give it, plus everyone is grouped around Sabnock so her S2 should always hit a few people. What do you guys think?

Also I pulled one more time in hopes of getting a great Light adventurer or dragon - I didn’t, but I got Leviathian instead so it worked out

User Info: Polimario

Polimario
1 month ago#10
3 Clovers + 1 Sunlight Ore.

Timer ran out for my group while Sabnock had a tiny amount of HP left, but we managed to Break him before he did his insta-kill move, so everybody went Cupid and took him out.
http://i.imgur.com/PiDxyE9.gif
Chaos is what killed the dinosaurs, darling.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragalia Lost
  3. Just beat Nightmare and got grand bounty chest..
  • Topic Archived