• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragalia Lost
  3. Most wanted 5* adventurer you dont have?

User Info: flkid

flkid
4 weeks ago#1
Probably Xander for me although now I pulled Albert on his banner, I dont know how I will be able to play any other sword character. He's too badass and stronk lol. I am actually mildly tempted to pull on this banner for a chance at Xander even tho I have Lily, MUB Levi and 2UB Poseidon AND Xanfriend. Probably wise not to though... gala is just around the corner.
PSN: DarkVelstadt

User Info: Megastahr

Megastahr
4 weeks ago#2
100% ieyasu

Dark is my weakest team

He is op

Hoping I get another chance at him soon

flkid
4 weeks ago#3
Megastahr posted...
100% ieyasu

Dark is my weakest team

He is op

Hoping I get another chance at him soon

Hell yea he's a top 3 fav character of mine design wise and to actually play. I went in harder for him (200+summons) than I did any other adventurer so far cause I wanted him bad and he was the only really good 5* dark unit at the time(poor Nef). I hope he comes back sometime soon(6 mo anniversary anyone?) So more people have a chance it him. Arguably the best unit in the game!

User Info: Xashowd

Xashowd
4 weeks ago#4
Before Accursed Archives: Hawk, only Wind 5* I don't have.

After AA: f***ING HEINWALD GET IN MY HALIDOM YOU CRAZY GENIUS, YOU!!!
I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!
FEH Beruka Supporter, Behold the Aerial Fortress! https://imgur.com/a/PPwMeoi

User Info: DakotaDusty

DakotaDusty
4 weeks ago#5
Albert.
"In summation: You suck. I win. You lose. Take care now. Bye-bye, then."

User Info: Snow-Dust

Snow-Dust
4 weeks ago#6
Everyone, I’m that desperate, but if I can only pick one, I want Xainfried.
DmnBldAltair posted...
suggesting the option of a female avatar in the hero role is bad because god forbid the series ever be interesting again

User Info: MRsleepyhead

MRsleepyhead
4 weeks ago#7
Before accursed archives: naveed(despite not being that good I just love his design a suave middle eastern lithomancer seems really cool to me)Albert (in his case after seeing some pugs not so much)

After accursed archives: Curran (he just looks badass and funny with his flaw in tow)heinwald. (I just love combat medics and the fact they ARE the backup plan when the boss is hitting hard and a healer/dps are needed)
Dragalia lost code ->26779187230 nightwolf

User Info: Ivyprofen

Ivyprofen
4 weeks ago#8
I want the wind axe 5* Lin something.

User Info: ChronoReverse

ChronoReverse
4 weeks ago#9
Hildegard Light. Would stabilize my Auto IO teams.

flkid
4 weeks ago#10
Ivyprofen posted...
I want the wind axe 5* Lin something.

Lin You and yea she's bae I want her so I can make my last 5* elemental weapon then i'll have one for each element! Very hesitant on making Maribelle's 5* wand since I already have a MUB 4* wind wand. Would rather just pull Lin You and make her axe lol.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragalia Lost
  3. Most wanted 5* adventurer you dont have?
  • Topic Archived