You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragalia Lost
  3. Farming IO is getting ridiculous...

User Info: lildragon0

lildragon0
1 week ago#1
It seems like at a certain point, the only way to get my character stronger is to spam all my getherwings, stamina, and skip tickets on IO and even with all that spam, it'll take weeks to make anything.
Asus ROG GL502VS
Feminism, BLM, and political correctness are cancers to society. BLM is a feminist group that hates straight black males.

User Info: boaks

boaks
1 week ago#2
lildragon0 posted...
It seems like at a certain point, the only way to get my character stronger is to spam all my getherwings, stamina, and skip tickets on IO and even with all that spam, it'll take weeks to make anything.

What are you trying to build/craft?
https://m.imgur.com/a/WrSF2vj

User Info: lildragon0

lildragon0
1 week ago#3
boaks posted...
lildragon0 posted...

What are you trying to build/craft?

5* blade and Glorious Tempest
Asus ROG GL502VS
Feminism, BLM, and political correctness are cancers to society. BLM is a feminist group that hates straight black males.

User Info: abhldr

abhldr
1 week ago#4
it takes a bit for sure. but it all adds up. I almost have enough for the 3 remaining high dragon prints now...

helps that they are adding insigs to events now!
I always play these gacha games until the insane grind kicks in

User Info: DakotaDusty

DakotaDusty
1 week ago#5
At least they've started to add insignias and weapon tablets as event rewards.
"In summation: You suck. I win. You lose. Take care now. Bye-bye, then."

User Info: flkid

flkid
1 week ago#6
Yep it just takes awhile. Buying the double daily reward pack for 500 diamantium helped me craft my 5* elementals so much faster. Its definitely worth it if you're willing to spend a little. I just finished crafting Blackwing for Ieyasu and have crafted Lily's 5* elemental and Mikoto's(and just beat HMS the other day so yay for paying off). Alberts light sword is up next since I already have all the required insignias and sword tablets. I want to have a 5* ele in each element so i'll just need wind after that(too bad I dont have Lin you as she would be perfect).
PSN: DarkVelstadt

User Info: HayashiTakara

HayashiTakara
1 week ago#7
they made the farming absurd so that you'll feel pressured to spend on the double daily packs
NNID: HTakara82 - Add me if you're looking for a good time, lol
NS FC: SW-6233-5661-0820

User Info: boaks

boaks
1 week ago#8
Hayas***akara posted...
they made the farming absurd so that you'll feel pressured to spend on the double daily packs

Agreed

Gacha is a game of attrition. Lots leave after not getting anything from their fav banners.

Why not make some $ by releasing grindy content and force the early players to pay$?
https://m.imgur.com/a/WrSF2vj

User Info: HayashiTakara

HayashiTakara
1 week ago#9
you need a ridiculous amount of insignias, not only do so many things require them, dojos, weapons, and wyrmprints to do the high dragons, but you need literally thousands of the regular kinds, and at max as a f2p, with dailies on expert, you get between 21 ~ 24 a day. not counting having to do the master version, to get the higher grade version. Since you only get 3 daily bonuses, you have to pick and choose. Granted you don't have to rely purely on daily bonus, but there's stamina to consider, and there's other things you have to do as well. So you're SOL on trying to do everything as a f2p, without any patience. I'm a patient person, which is why ive managed so far, but everytime I look at my inventory for those insignia's i get really depressed.
NNID: HTakara82 - Add me if you're looking for a good time, lol
NS FC: SW-6233-5661-0820

User Info: Starfox062090

Starfox062090
1 week ago#10
Hayas***akara posted...
you need a ridiculous amount of insignias, not only do so many things require them, dojos, weapons, and wyrmprints to do the high dragons, but you need literally thousands of the regular kinds, and at max as a f2p, with dailies on expert, you get between 21 ~ 24 a day. not counting having to do the master version, to get the higher grade version. Since you only get 3 daily bonuses, you have to pick and choose. Granted you don't have to rely purely on daily bonus, but there's stamina to consider, and there's other things you have to do as well. So you're SOL on trying to do everything as a f2p, without any patience. I'm a patient person, which is why ive managed so far, but everytime I look at my inventory for those insignia's i get really depressed.

Why would you waste your dailies on Expert now? If you can, you should always do Master for the Golds and then trade down if you need to. You easily make double the amount you would from Expert.
I lurk in the shadows, away from the light of the stars.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragalia Lost
  3. Farming IO is getting ridiculous...