You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragalia Lost
  3. Financially, DL is doing great,

User Info: Primum_Mobile

Primum_Mobile
1 week ago#1
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2018/12/player_spending_in_dragalia_lost_has_surpassed_usd50_million_since_launching_in_september

TL;DR Dragalia Lost is approaching FEH in total revenue within same period of time (70 days).
I need a sharp instrument... or blunt, blunt is good, too.
- Chisame Hasegawa, Negima (Del Rey TL)

User Info: parKb5

parKb5
1 week ago#2
if I remember correctly, FEH was released worldwide at launch. That makes Dragalia Lost’s numbers even more impressive since I think it hasn’t been released in Europe or Canada yet.
An American living in Japan, follow me on Twitter @parKb5
My YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpD1sHvy4irxv2-_TqEFDjw

User Info: yamas11

yamas11
1 week ago#3
This gacha system is really good at getting profits from the whales. Whales will pull nonstop until they get the desired items, no matter how low the rates are and how much it costs.

As long as F2P options stay viable, this is probably the best way to do a gacha game. F2P players can still complete all of the content and whales spend so much that the game will last forever.
This is my sig

User Info: HayashiTakara

HayashiTakara
1 week ago#4
6 million less than the first month, next month will be another 8 million less, and the downward spiral continues.
NNID: HTakara82 - Add me if you're looking for a good time, lol
NS FC: SW-6233-5661-0820

User Info: abhldr

abhldr
1 week ago#5
Hayas***akara posted...
6 million less than the first month, next month will be another 8 million less, and the downward spiral continues.

bad launch strategy. someone done f'ed up
I always play these gacha games until the insane grind kicks in

HayashiTakara
1 week ago#6
yamas11 posted...
This gacha system is really good at getting profits from the whales. Whales will pull nonstop until they get the desired items, no matter how low the rates are and how much it costs.

As long as F2P options stay viable, this is probably the best way to do a gacha game. F2P players can still complete all of the content and whales spend so much that the game will last forever.

youtuber whales are getting fed up, and getting burnt fast on the bad rates. some of them are saying they're not spending any money until something is done about the rates.

User Info: Erst09

Erst09
1 week ago#7
Hayas***akara posted...
yamas11 posted...

youtuber whales are getting fed up, and getting burnt fast on the bad rates. some of them are saying they're not spending any money until something is done about the rates.

Look at Fate go, nothing has been fixed when talking about the rates and whales are still whaling hard. They aren’t going to fix anything because whales will pull a 5s adventurer eventually and they will forget their other bad pulls, I have seen it far to many times.
Fate GO ID: 676,975,867
IGN: Zero
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Erst09

Erst09
1 week ago#8
yamas11 posted...

It helps that the game literally gives you a tenfold free summon for each banner, this is the first gacha I play that do that.

Best thing I ever got from it though was Jeanne, but still it’s nice that they do that.
Fate GO ID: 676,975,867
IGN: Zero

HayashiTakara
1 week ago#9
Erst09 posted...
yamas11 posted...

It helps that the game literally gives you a tenfold free summon for each banner, this is the first gacha I play that do that.

Best thing I ever got from it though was Jeanne, but still it’s nice that they do that.

gotta get that wyrm print

if you want to experience a gacha that gives away free currency like it's 1999, and multiple free pulls monthly AND have good rates, go play FEH.

User Info: parKb5

parKb5
1 week ago#10
Hayas***akara posted...
yamas11 posted...

YouTuber whales are getting fed up because they banned emulators. At least that’s what I have heard from many YouTube gamers.
An American living in Japan, follow me on Twitter @parKb5
My YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpD1sHvy4irxv2-_TqEFDjw
  1. Boards
  2. Dragalia Lost
  3. Financially, DL is doing great,