• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragalia Lost
  3. The next event is Dark, raise/pull some light units.

User Info: warriorman222

warriorman222
2 months ago#1
https://www.reddit.com/r/DragaliaLost/comments/9n7q3j/all_trick_of_treasure_characters_dragon/?st=JN4RCP5H&sh=a88660c7

The above info (Found in a datamine, currently on Gamepedia) confirms that:

- The 3 Halloween units and Dragon to come are all Light, Gamepedia even had their skill effects.
- All the new wyrnprints grant either Shadow or Blind resistance, +Skill Damage or Prep, and more of one type of event reward (Tricker Treats or Snack-o Lanterns). It's unknown which, if any will be free.
- A new facility buffs Light types
- All the 3 event maps are Dark
- If there’s a free event unit, we don’t know about it yet.

... Yeah. It's a Dark event, although this shouldn't surprise anyone who correctly guessed that it'd be a Halloween event.

So, Elisianne is a 5* Light Lance, Edward is a 3* Light Sword, Altemia is a 4* Light Healer and Silke is a 4* Light Dragon. None of the characters are new, if you were wondering.

Because there seems to be no free light unit, I'd recommend training one 4*/5* unit to a high point (Ryozen or Anane would be my best picks for 4*) unless you plan to pull Elisianne.

The building requires 7816 of the Snack-OLanterns to Max, but takes a combined total of <3 hours to Max and only 66K Rupies. It won't take much time and money to actually build, and for it you essentially get another Light Altar, in case Zodiark/Shadow Onslaught was giving you trouble.
How to not care: http://i.imgur.com/G3hKKOO.png How to say no: http://i.imgur.com/J0YBPHP.png
3DS FC: 3866-8698-4754

User Info: Neridia

Neridia
2 months ago#2
Hope it isn't the same kind of raid event like our current one otherwise I will be burnt out...fast.

User Info: midgitninja1

midgitninja1
2 months ago#3
I have the story one and Amane. Hoping for another via welfare
Dont worry...Its a good touch.

User Info: Jiyuu Falcon

Jiyuu Falcon
2 months ago#4
Edward is 3* light blade.

User Info: Nazdrovie

Nazdrovie
2 months ago#5
Irfan can pull his weight well, though this is also a good time to train Rawn too. Though Vampire Edward being Light seems weird to me.

"Only" 66k Rupies for that facility, huh?
GBF: Simugu - EX2 Gunslinger when? / FEH: Rikki - Myrrh or Mia...? / DL: Dtiegim - I wanna 5* Philia...
If you see me, I'm procrastinating. Make me stop ;-;

User Info: Foxfire15

Foxfire15
2 months ago#6
Welp, hope I can pull some of them then. Looks like Althemia actually has an attack as a healer.
It's not the fall that kills you, it's the rapid deceleration.....
*shoves next poster off a cliff*

User Info: fernantendo

fernantendo
2 months ago#7
Nazdrovie posted...
Irfan can pull his weight well, though this is also a good time to train Rawn too. Though Vampire Edward being Light seems weird to me.

"Only" 66k Rupies for that facility, huh?

Well, 66k is the equivalent of the two daily bonuses from the highest level money event available, gotten from two days. That should get you the full amount for fully upgrading it (in terms of rupies).

Not cheap, but not too bad. All other facilities cost so much more to max out.
Let's get ON with it! - Bill from The Last of Us

User Info: flkid

flkid
2 months ago#8
Wow just looked at my units and didnt realize I had so many light units(most out of all elements). I have:

3 star:
Irfan
Malora
Estelle
Raemond
Hope

4 star:
Rawn
Luca
Amane

No good dragons tho >.>

What would be the best team out of those? Not planning to pull on the banner since I have so many light units already.
PSN: DarkVelstadt

User Info: VictourieFlake

VictourieFlake
2 months ago#9
What if my only Light unit is Luca? Luca is my god right now.

User Info: RandoGamerKid

RandoGamerKid
2 months ago#10
Glad I pulled Jeanne Dragon the other day <.<
5430 3269 9570 3DS FC
  1. Boards
  2. Dragalia Lost
  3. The next event is Dark, raise/pull some light units.
  • Topic Archived