• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 1 Complete
  3. Why are you supposed to go floor 100 with no breaks?

User Info: ceresbane

ceresbane
6 months ago#1
Plus I keep selecting exit on every 10th floor.
Where its supposed to be part of compliance to make sure every yes/no question defaults at no.

Can people clarify a few things.
1. Are you meant to clear every floor? (kill everything). I got this impression you're meant to because many guides say "sometimes item world floor generate impossible to beat levels." By beat and the context of the word's use I guess they mean clear the floor. Because I been at it for awhile and I could consistently reach the portal to the next floor by just walking.
2. 500k attack is apparently whats needed to beat baal and I guess item god 2. What level would that translate to. Yes I am aware lvling up items is the faster way. But I'm in that part of the game where I need to beef up my lvl to be strong enough to beef up my weapons. Can't exactly beef up my apocalypse if I'm under lvled to reach the higher floors (especially when I'm supposed to not stop).
Friend code-2767 1532 6118
PSN-Cuperos

User Info: aces4839

aces4839
6 months ago#2
Clearing every single floor without leaving at any point nets you the Hyperdrive. This lets you go anywhere on the map regardless of how far it is. I think you have to defeat the Item God to obtain it but don't remember.

Impossible to beat normally refers to a bad geo set also with the possibility of not being able to knock the Gatekeeper out of the way or kill it due to it having a geo effect also or a bad layout.
PSN: aces4839
Of course we can talk, zam, dood. - Prinny from Disgaea 2

User Info: Enfinete

Enfinete
6 months ago#3
Do note that Geo Effect no longer applies to where warp gate is to the next floor.

For purely leveling the item, all you need is moving through the floors and killing Item XXX every 10 floors (which nets you bonus growth based on innocents, so you want to have Gladiators filling every slot for Apocalypse, for example).
"The Story will become Legend...." - From Riviera: The Promised Land

User Info: aces4839

aces4839
6 months ago#4
Oh, you'll want to leave the Item World after each Item King kill. Each one adds another innocent slot to the item.
PSN: aces4839
Of course we can talk, zam, dood. - Prinny from Disgaea 2
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 1 Complete
  3. Why are you supposed to go floor 100 with no breaks?
  • Topic Archived