• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 1 Complete
  3. Leveling up healers

User Info: Kronsoon

Kronsoon
7 months ago#1
If my healer doesn’t gain exp from healing others, then what’s a good strategy for keeping them leveled-up alongside the rest of my party?

Should I be taking the Healer into an Item World to fight low level enemies and grind there?

Thanks!

User Info: fran2908

fran2908
7 months ago#2
I have them mentor a mage or skull to give them access to damage spells. When standing next to one of their pupils (new characters created by the original character in dark assembly), thy can use any spells their pupil knows. Once the spell reaches Lv1on the mentor, they can use that spell permanently.This also works for spells that don't originate with the pupils class that they know (if you choose to change their class)
NNID: Ahotah
Switch Friend Code: SW-6961-8725-4105

User Info: Kronsoon

Kronsoon
7 months ago#3
Thank you! I had somehow missed the Mentoring concept. I’ll give that a try!

User Info: grandcalabash

grandcalabash
7 months ago#4
also female healer with spells is one of the best units in the game (obviously before you get majins) because offensive magic is good and actual mages are too squishy.

User Info: singhellotaku

singhellotaku
7 months ago#5
grandcalabash posted...
also female healer with spells is one of the best units in the game (obviously before you get majins) because offensive magic is good and actual mages are too squishy.

this, i almost always end up with a level 100+ healer by chapter 5 or so...they become hilariously overpowered over time when given some offensive spells.
This is your miracle? A TREE? OOooh! look at me I turn sunlight into complex sugars. Big whoop!
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 1 Complete
  3. Leveling up healers
  • Topic Archived