• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 1 Complete
  3. Found cause of random crashes?

User Info: ceresbane

ceresbane
6 months ago#1
I dunno if this is what the real reason is. But everytime the switch updates news while I'm playing the game crashes.

I notice this because everytime you get a crash you get sent to the home screen and every single time it has happened there was the notification of new news on the news section.

Possible solution to the random crashes is setting the switch to air plane mode? Suffice to say its the ports fault than a system fault. Many third parties suffer this issue on the first week or so of launch. I noticed it on fire emblem warriors early on for example then, it got fixed.

Its been weeks however and no new patches from NIS... thats concerning...
Friend code-2767 1532 6118
PSN-Cuperos

User Info: Jordan3D

Jordan3D
6 months ago#2
Agreed, I hope that they don't just run off with everyone's money and avoid fixing the major issues with the port. There's nothing worse than getting really far in the item world without leaving for a while, and having the game crash because of shoddy programming.

User Info: InfinityOver0

InfinityOver0
6 months ago#3
If that's the case, you could just take your switch off the internet before jumping into the item world
I'll burn a true vision of horror into that empty head of yours!
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 1 Complete
  3. Found cause of random crashes?
  • Topic Archived