• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 1 Complete
  3. Good ending (Spoilers)

User Info: Anclation

Anclation
7 months ago#1
So I just finished the game, but got the Normal ending (where Laharl sacrifices himself to save Flonne).

I read that you can only get the Good ending if you play through the game without any ally kills - my question is, does that demand only cover an individual playthrough? In other words, if I after the ending play through the game again on my old file, with my highly leveled characters from the last playthrough, and don't do any ally kills, will I get the Good ending?
Yeah... Sorry.

User Info: Blade_Maker

Blade_Maker
7 months ago#2
It's only for one playthrough. And so long as you don't use magic, a skill, or a normal attack to kill your own allies, you should be fine.
I really hate not having an idea on what I'm doing.

User Info: Anclation

Anclation
7 months ago#3
Thanks! I believe the game also tracks your ally kills, in case you're unsure about whether something counted as an ally kill or not.

So I can just blaze through the game again with my higher leveled characters and get the Good ending, sweet!
Yeah... Sorry.

User Info: Enfinete

Enfinete
7 months ago#4
Check the Record Keeper. Ally kill is kept track there for the playthrough.

On the other hand, Dark Assembly forcing count is not there :/
"The Story will become Legend...." - From Riviera: The Promised Land
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 1 Complete
  3. Good ending (Spoilers)
  • Topic Archived