• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 1 Complete
  3. Where to lvl 200+?

User Info: ceresbane

ceresbane
8 months ago#1
So Jotunheim: terrible cold for lvl 1-100. tier 6 weapons for ease of beating up lvl 99s as lvl 1. Ideally killing lvl 66s first to jump to lvl 20 to then beat up the lvl 99s.

Stellar graveyard Valgipus IV with 3x3 aoes 1-200.

What attack/int is needed to kill off the enemies in the cave of ordeals lvling spot. My 200s average 2500-3000 attack stat. Will that be enough to beat through the high def of the enemies used there to farm?

If thats not enough where should I go to polish off my troops. And ideally power lvl my majin to lvl 500 to unlock the last tier?

edit: just tested it. Yeah not putting a dent on these cave of ordeals 3 enemies. Takes 4 winged slayers just to get them to half and due to the stronger enemies mod they're lvl 274
Friend code-2767 1532 6118
PSN-Cuperos

User Info: Enfinete

Enfinete
8 months ago#2
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/945236-disgaea-ds/45746761

Are you using Braveheart?

Also, might be worth leveling some belts or Testament. You could also get some weapon upgrade possibly in the process.
"The Story will become Legend...." - From Riviera: The Promised Land

User Info: ceresbane

ceresbane
8 months ago#3
Enfinete posted...
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/945236-disgaea-ds/45746761

Are you using Braveheart?

Also, might be worth leveling some belts or Testament. You could also get some weapon upgrade possibly in the process.

I was under the effect of stronger enemies bill x4
I just picked weakest again and they went down to lvl 150. Easily killable via my angel and majin.

I was worried to pick weakest because I would need to bring the bill up again to get 33 monsters in terrible cold for my lvl 1s to get back to 50. Turns out cave of ordeals has a 75,000 exp bonus sometimes.

So to lvl up low lvls or fresh reincarnates you just have to pop them out when 75,000 exp is gonna be the bonus. And they'll jump to lvl 29 instantly. Plus with the money I'm gonna earn grinding. I'll have enough to equip everyone with tier 12 weapons from the shop.

When should I stop using cave of ordeals? 500 or 1000? 2500 if I use stronger enemy bills?
Friend code-2767 1532 6118
PSN-Cuperos

User Info: Enfinete

Enfinete
8 months ago#4
as soon as you can get past demonhall mirror, really. 2000 is probably already pushing it at CoO3 in Laharl Mode at full SEB 20.
"The Story will become Legend...." - From Riviera: The Promised Land
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 1 Complete
  3. Where to lvl 200+?
  • Topic Archived