• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 1 Complete
  3. Statistician cap?

User Info: aces4839

aces4839
7 months ago#11
May as well go for the 600 cap in case the game does get a patch for 900 max like the JP versions did. Never know these days.
PSN: aces4839
Of course we can talk, zam, dood. - Prinny from Disgaea 2

User Info: ceresbane

ceresbane
7 months ago#12
to clarify does the 900 mean, a lvl 900 innocent or 3 lvl 300 innocents?

If former. Will several 900s stack? like 2 lvl 900 gladiators?
Friend code-2767 1532 6118
PSN-Cuperos

aces4839
7 months ago#13
900. Only for Statisicians though. Stat innocents cap at 19998.

User Info: Alukard1

Alukard1
7 months ago#14
ceresbane posted...
to clarify does the 900 mean, a lvl 900 innocent or 3 lvl 300 innocents?

If former. Will several 900s stack? like 2 lvl 900 gladiators?

A 900 stack is possible and effective :-) a second/more stacks are useless/ineffective

User Info: Antfunk

Antfunk
7 months ago#15
I thought it’s capped at 300 for actual exp bonus benefit.

aces4839
7 months ago#16
For the moment, yes, but when the patch DOES get here and the effectiveness is 900, that's when you know your hard work is paid off.

User Info: Alukard1

Alukard1
7 months ago#17
Yes I was talking for the JP version of course, in the EU/US we are still stuck with 300...

User Info: singhellotaku

singhellotaku
6 months ago#18
Antfunk posted...
Sorry, what do you mean by tiers. New to the series :)!

if you look at the character creation screen you'll see up to 6 recolored versions of each class, with slightly different names, like rougue>thief>prowler>bandit>raider>space pirate, that unlock as you level a character of that class up, the higher tiers are identical but have higher base stats and proficiency.

check this page for examples of how higher tiers affect thief, the same principal applies for all classes (except prinnies, whose 6th tier isn't actually playable in this game)

https://strategywiki.org/wiki/Disgaea:_Hour_of_Darkness/Human_Classes#Thief

to the point though, its not a bad idea to reincarnate at least once, to move a character from the base tier and good-for-nothing status to tier 6 and genius, as it will grant an overall stronger character for relatively little effort.
This is your miracle? A TREE? OOooh! look at me I turn sunlight into complex sugars. Big whoop!

User Info: Antfunk

Antfunk
6 months ago#19
Ahh sorry. I meant for Laharl only who doesn’t seem to have these types of tiers? I just want to get Baal done as it’s the first Disgaea as it’s the origin. I reincarnated himat just over 4000 and again at over 2000. I see it just makes your stats increase more per level.
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 1 Complete
  3. Statistician cap?
  • Topic Archived