• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 1 Complete
  3. How unlock Pleinair?

User Info: ShamanKai

ShamanKai
7 months ago#1
I finished the story (battle final) but Pleinair no unlocked. I have unlock the NG, I have 23235 mana and pay a bill after in NG but no Pleinair.

Sorry for my english

User Info: Enfinete

Enfinete
7 months ago#2
You need to BE on NG+. If not available, try increasing Demon Rank.
"The Story will become Legend...." - From Riviera: The Promised Land

User Info: Hibria

Hibria
6 months ago#3
For Disgaea 1 complete, you have to get one of the endings where you play thru all the chapters. Cheesing it by losing to Mid-Boss in your first fight at chapter 1 (or any of the other endings that don’t complete the story) won’t cut it like it did in the previous versions.
Questionmarktarius 6 months ago#4
Etna-mode-first apparently works.
Questionmarktarius 6 months ago#5
As near as I can tell, the requirements are: 2nd cycle, demon rank 5, 1000 mana.

User Info: Angel2200

Angel2200
6 months ago#6
Can she still be unlocked if ur past cycle 2?
PSN-Kitsune2200 3DS-2277-7411-3499 XBL-Shadowangel2200
Questionmarktarius 6 months ago#7
Angel2200 posted...
Can she still be unlocked if ur past cycle 2?

Probably.

User Info: Zacek

Zacek
6 months ago#8
Hibria posted...
For Disgaea 1 complete, you have to get one of the endings where you play thru all the chapters. Cheesing it by losing to Mid-Boss in your first fight at chapter 1 (or any of the other endings that don’t complete the story) won’t cut it like it did in the previous versions.

She's not available that way, confirmed.
Final Fantasy was in 2D? I thought the number 7 was just a metaphor for something .... - Cbaker216
Questionmarktarius 5 months ago#9
Zacek posted...
Hibria posted...

She's not available that way, confirmed.

Demon Rank 5?
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 1 Complete
  3. How unlock Pleinair?
  • Topic Archived