• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 1 Complete
  3. Possible to just take Sardia?

User Info: ceresbane

ceresbane
8 months ago#1
Or any other normal one off characters? Tho, I guess Sardia is the only example and that zombie by Aramis with the horse dong.

Like as you have really high lvl characters that couldn't possibly lose to Sardia, chuck her into the base panel like you would with other units and capture her as a unit to use after the battle.
Friend code-2767 1532 6118
PSN-Cuperos

User Info: aces4839

aces4839
8 months ago#2
Sardia? If that's a generic, if you are able to create one already then it is possible to win the fight.
PSN: aces4839
Of course we can talk, zam, dood. - Prinny from Disgaea 2

User Info: InfinityOver0

InfinityOver0
8 months ago#3
I don't think you can capture human characters in this one. You also can't capture the last enemy on a map
I'll burn a true vision of horror into that empty head of yours!

User Info: ceresbane

ceresbane
8 months ago#4
aces4839 posted...
Sardia? If that's a generic, if you are able to create one already then it is possible to win the fight.

http://disgaea.wikia.com/wiki/Sardia

She's just a generic Knight. But she has a unique title called slayer. But shes just a normal knight. I'm asking if anyone actually tried to grab her while having really hi lvl characters that couldnt lose to her.

InfinityOver0 posted...
I don't think you can capture human characters in this one. You also can't capture the last enemy on a map

Ah both those conditions would stop you from grabbing her. Guess I'll try Aramis's zombie with my lvl 100 characters (that is once im done grinding...)
Friend code-2767 1532 6118
PSN-Cuperos

User Info: aces4839

aces4839
8 months ago#5
Oh, that Sardia. Humans are not possible to capture in 1 (or 2 for that matter). And because she is a boss-type, she wouldn't be capturable anyway.
PSN: aces4839
Of course we can talk, zam, dood. - Prinny from Disgaea 2

User Info: TheLonius500

TheLonius500
8 months ago#6
A good rule of thumb is if the enemy has a unique title then they can't be captured. Monster or otherwise.
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 1 Complete
  3. Possible to just take Sardia?
  • Topic Archived