• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 1 Complete
  3. Somebody explain this

User Info: Theluckyloser

Theluckyloser
8 months ago#11
It's not really a bug my understanding is it has to do with the exp formula and you get exp equivalent to what that opponent would need to get their current level or the next one I'm uncertain of that but level 99 is a milestone or something so it takes a lot of exp to get to/progress from so when you beat them you get that large amount of exp.

User Info: singhellotaku

singhellotaku
7 months ago#12
el_pablo65 posted...
You can still stack the Ayes, right?

Easiest way to pass almost any bill.

this, passing higher level bills legitimately is extremely hard, just get one high level senator to vote aye, when the bill fails use "pass by force" then toss all the lower level nays into them, it'll level up the aye while eliminating the nays, so long as you don't toss a higher leveled nay into the aye. Its the easiest way to cheat the system, and makes passing later bills much easier.
This is your miracle? A TREE? OOooh! look at me I turn sunlight into complex sugars. Big whoop!
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 1 Complete
  3. Somebody explain this
  • Topic Archived