• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 1 Complete
  3. This game is not improved

User Info: Zacek

Zacek
8 months ago#1
I mean, how they can be so lazy to not add more options like change the speed of the battles, the speed of movement, etc? I cannot believe it... The PC version has many more options than this...
Final Fantasy was in 2D? I thought the number 7 was just a metaphor for something .... - Cbaker216

User Info: Darklit_Minuet

Darklit_Minuet
8 months ago#2
They did. Try turning animations off

User Info: Zacek

Zacek
8 months ago#3
Where can I find that option?
Final Fantasy was in 2D? I thought the number 7 was just a metaphor for something .... - Cbaker216

User Info: aux

aux
8 months ago#4
They did make improvements, over the PS2/PSP version. They could have made MORE improvements. That would have been nice. But overall, it's good. Some of the subtle improvements have a huge impact, like gatekeepers in the item world no longer receiving benefits from geo effects. That is a huge deal, but new players won't notice.
Troll Slayer Extraordinaire!!!
Tis a dirty job, but somebody has to do it.

User Info: Alukard1

Alukard1
8 months ago#5
Gatekeeper on a panel with Invincibility and panels "Silence" around them were fun hahaha....
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 1 Complete
  3. This game is not improved
  • Topic Archived