• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 1 Complete
  3. Is there any poing in teaching any main character magic ?

User Info: Lucky777

Lucky777
7 months ago#11
i teach everyone omega heal and tera star
are you feeling lucky?

User Info: singhellotaku

singhellotaku
6 months ago#12
InfinityOver0 posted...
I teach most of them espoir but I guess it's kind of pointless if you have fairy dust. Same with heal. If you have enough strong healing items then it's pointless to teach them heal but I still usually do it

I teach pretty much everybody ever Braveheart

espoir can hit groups, which is nice for things like the imps hitting a line of three people with poison, you can cleanse them all at once instead of wasting 3 characters turns on fairy dust use.
This is your miracle? A TREE? OOooh! look at me I turn sunlight into complex sugars. Big whoop!

User Info: InfinityOver0

InfinityOver0
6 months ago#13
singhellotaku posted...
InfinityOver0 posted...
I teach most of them espoir but I guess it's kind of pointless if you have fairy dust. Same with heal. If you have enough strong healing items then it's pointless to teach them heal but I still usually do it

I teach pretty much everybody ever Braveheart

espoir can hit groups, which is nice for things like the imps hitting a line of three people with poison, you can cleanse them all at once instead of wasting 3 characters turns on fairy dust use.

That's true but on those BS Maps, I usually just send characters off by themselves so I don't get status effects up the ass
I'll burn a true vision of horror into that empty head of yours!
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 1 Complete
  3. Is there any poing in teaching any main character magic ?
  • Topic Archived