• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 1 Complete
  3. I hope everyone who visits this board buys this game NEW.

User Info: Sakurafanboy

Sakurafanboy
1 year ago#1
I know a lot of people are angry at NISA. Especially over the Ys VIII controversy. However, I don't think it'd be fair that what looks to be a great remake/port of Disgaea 1 should suffer because of it. I do hope people can put aside their angry towards NISA for now and support Disgaea 1 Complete. It'd be amazing to see it be successful so we can get the rest of the series on Switch. The Switch is perfect for games like Disgaea and we will only continue to get them if Disgaea 1 Complete is a success. If it fails, we probably won't see any further Disgaea games on the Switch.

Not Disgaea, 2, 3, 4, or D2. And most likely not the inevitable Disgaea 6. So, please, put aside your anger for now and support Disgaea 1 Complete.
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin! (Official Shaymin of the Pokemon Ultra Sun Board!)

User Info: Tkmajing

Tkmajing
1 year ago#2
I support this game if it's well made. Otherwise i will just get it used or from sale.
You can't have a nightmare if you never dream.

User Info: Furryyiffer

Furryyiffer
1 year ago#3
What happened with Ys VIII?
Bayonetta trilogy coming to Switch. Let the hype consume you

User Info: Milla_Maxwell

Milla_Maxwell
1 year ago#4
Furryyiffer posted...
What happened with Ys VIII?

From what I gather, the localization was a hot mess. To the point where they actually had to largely revise it later to fix its issues.

Then to add onto that, the PC version was delayed for a long time. With its eventual release being a pretty poor PC port.
Gamers this generation only work in hyperbole. Something is either god's gift to gaming or a cancerous blight that needs to die in a fire. There's no in between

User Info: Saranne

Saranne
1 year ago#5
I am not only buying it but also looking at the US special edition - you have no idea how much I want that prinny cube.

User Info: Furryyiffer

Furryyiffer
1 year ago#6
I got the switch le pre ordered from the nisa store
Bayonetta trilogy coming to Switch. Let the hype consume you

User Info: KefkaPalazzo

KefkaPalazzo
1 year ago#7
What makes it "complete"?
"Curved surfaces means less head trauma! Neato!" --Fighter, 8-bit Theater
3DS FC 0216-2111-2425, FS: bugs pinsir, combee and volbeat

User Info: Gerehre

Gerehre
1 year ago#8
Special addition pre-ordered, although for ps4 as I don't have a switch yet. I'm super excited for this. I came into the series with 5 and fell in love.
~ Conan! What is best in life? "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!!!!~
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 1 Complete
  3. I hope everyone who visits this board buys this game NEW.
  • Topic Archived