• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Iconoclasts
  3. whaaaaat this is coming to Switch?

User Info: Lamesy

Lamesy
1 year ago#1
It's been on my Steam wishlist for months, but still fairly new so it only ever gets a couple bucks off.

Think I'd rather pay those couple bucks and get it full price (assuming it's not more expensive) on Switch. Awesome!

User Info: desert_santa

desert_santa
1 year ago#2
Think it will be £17.99, or £18.99 in my currency.

Been holding off on buying a lot of games on PC in hopes of them coming to Switch.
It's not about the hardware in your hands, it's the software in your hearts.

User Info: bigroc10304

bigroc10304
1 year ago#3
I've ben buying a lot of multiplatform games on the switch simolau because of the portability. I didn't think that was going to be a huge deal for me, but I find myself with a book, cel phone, and my switch when I go out...
XBL- BIGROC -- PS+- OCIFIED -- Switch - SW-3395-9199-2890

User Info: desert_santa

desert_santa
1 year ago#4
I know what you mean. I only buy on PC if it is stupid cheap now. Like One More Dungeon costing £2 recently. Otherwise I choose Switch 90% of the time.

Might go on Xbox for a bit for gamepass this month, because three indies I want on my Switch are currently on that. If I really like them, then I can buy on Switch when it is cheaper.
It's not about the hardware in your hands, it's the software in your hearts.
  1. Boards
  2. Iconoclasts
  3. whaaaaat this is coming to Switch?
  • Topic Archived