Megaman x6 is a disgusting game. It can go to hell.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1 + 2
  3. Megaman x6 is a disgusting game. It can go to hell.

User Info: elrond11

elrond11
2 months ago#1
Megaman x6 is a disgusting game. It can go to hell.

And people say Mighty no.9 is the worst Megaman game ever made ? WHAT A JOKE !

Stages like:
- Frigging waste compressor (that spike jump at the end )
- Infinity flea's stage ( so much on the screen ! )
- Blaze heatnix donuts of doom = (

Bad enemy placement, terrible nightmare effects,
NIGHTMARE MOTHER !!!

No worth breaking your controller over this game...

and do not give me the git gud/good excuse as this game is disgusting.

User Info: basejock11

basejock11
2 months ago#2
X6 is one of those games where Speed is everything. You literally gotta dash through everything, no time to sightsee the stages. Not making up excuses but you can’t play it like you would play X-X4. I gave up trying to finish X6 when it came up. Blizzard Wolfang level annoyed the hell out of me.

User Info: GoukiAkujiki

GoukiAkujiki
2 months ago#3
Get good.

User Info: BSkullX

BSkullX
2 months ago#4
Use Yammar Option, it is a useful weapon. For donuts use Falcon Armor's giga attack.

elrond11
2 months ago#5
GoukiAkujiki posted...
Get good.

STFU and thank you very much, doctor obvious.

User Info: Casual_Carnage

Casual_Carnage
2 months ago#6
I like X6. Yeah the stages are gimmicky as hell but X4 & X5 are ridiculously easy for the most part. X6 puts up a fight and challenges you to rise above its bulls***.
Gaucho Pride
UCSB ATO Iota Nu Chapter

User Info: DeusMortem

DeusMortem
2 months ago#7
Apart from some ridiculous trial-and-error places in MMX6 – and the Mavericks being way too low on health – I actually think it is the most balanced out of the bunch in terms of challenge. The rest of them are ridiculously braindead whereas this game actually requires skill and a sense of strategy (the latter unless you check YouTube videos and copy other players' tactics). Donut boss isn't very hard in my opinion, but it's super dumb how you get to face it four times. Also, they should have given its cores a bigger hurtbox as Zero has a really hard time hitting some of them without touching the body.
I could be bounded in a nutshell and count myself a king of infinite space -- were it not that I have bad dreams ...

User Info: DeusMortem

DeusMortem
2 months ago#8
Casual_Carnage posted...
I like X6. Yeah the stages are gimmicky as hell but X4 & X5 are ridiculously easy for the most part. X6 puts up a fight and challenges you to rise above its bulls***.

I agree. X–X5 are basically void of challenge which ultimately makes the entire experience feel rather vacuous. X6 is the only one of them not to suffer from that problem. Sure, it does have some really poorly balanced and obviously not so though-through obstacles, but overall it is a much better place than the others in terms of challenge. People are just so damn used to being hand-held by developers all the time, expecting to be rewarded with the illusion of accomplishment for mindless mashing.
I could be bounded in a nutshell and count myself a king of infinite space -- were it not that I have bad dreams ...

elrond11
2 months ago#9
GoukiAkujiki posted...
Get good.

Thanks. Got through the damn Compressor stage as Zero.

User Info: Casual_Carnage

Casual_Carnage
2 months ago#10
DeusMortem posted...
X–X5 are basically void of challenge

I wouldn't go that far, they still have their own hurdles just not like X6 does.

Also just because a title isn't challenging doesn't mean it's not fun. X4 is one of the easiest X titles in the entire series and it's arguably the best because it's polished with good level design and a fun set of mavericks. Same goes for X1.
Gaucho Pride
UCSB ATO Iota Nu Chapter
  1. Boards
  2. Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1 + 2
  3. Megaman x6 is a disgusting game. It can go to hell.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived