• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SNK 40th Anniversary Collection
  3. Does this game have free play or infinite continues?
MegaGearX 2 years ago#1
I was wondering if you have limited amounts of lives or could you set the game to have infinite lives or free play?
rohoGames 2 years ago#2
Most of the games I've spent a lot of time on have infinite continues. I'm not sure that's true for the older things like Sasuke V. Commander and Osma Wars though. In any case you have save states, so you're covered.
Senior Game Designer, Podcaster, Gamer!
http://rohogames.podbean.com/
Questionmarktarius 2 years ago#3
You'll pretty much always have two credits, thus you can continue indefinitely if the game itself has a continue function.
ghostgate2001 2 years ago#4
It also has the "watch" option, where the game plays itself to completion and you can jump in and take over playing at any point along the way.
wolfwing 2 years ago#5
There is also a rewind ability if you die and want to keep going, works great for games like alpha mission which I'm not sure it's possible to kill in one go least with 1st and 7th bosses they are so insane on second phase.
PSN wolfwing
Questionmarktarius 2 years ago#6
wolfwing posted...
works great for games like alpha mission

Also Crystalis, with its goofy hitboxes and annoying status effects.
  1. Boards
  2. SNK 40th Anniversary Collection
  3. Does this game have free play or infinite continues?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A