• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SNK 40th Anniversary Collection
  3. Using Watch Mode to Unlock Achievements
sookie1998 3 years ago#1
Hello, is it possible to use watch mode to complete the available achievements for beating each game? If so, how would I do it?
SaviorGabriel 2 years ago#2
From what I understand, it shouldn't. But I somehow did it with Crystalis when I was using Watch Mode to figure out what to do next. I don't know exactly how I did it, but I saw I unlocked the achievement when I was last messing with it.
\ | \ | TO BE CONTINUED =>
Drac_Mazoku 2 years ago#3
It totally is.

Just set the video at the end, then resume play, then save the game at that time, exit the game, and when you continue, you'll be at the place you just saved. Just beat the last few seconds/minutes of the game and get the achievement. Really defeat the purpose of having an achievement system...
My Switch collection and progress (Google Sheet): https://t.co/iWzZb4gRSp?amp=1
Switch general talk on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Drac_Mazoku
sookie1998 2 years ago#4
@Drac_Mazoku God bless you! It works! Thanks so much!
sookie1998 2 years ago#5
@Drac_Mazoku That could be put in the cheats section for this game!
SaviorGabriel 2 years ago#6
Drac_Mazoku posted...
It totally is.

Just set the video at the end, then resume play, then save the game at that time, exit the game, and when you continue, you'll be at the place you just saved. Just beat the last few seconds/minutes of the game and get the achievement. Really defeat the purpose of having an achievement system...

That might explain how I got my Crystalis achievement then. I wasn't sure how it happened.
\ | \ | TO BE CONTINUED =>
  1. Boards
  2. SNK 40th Anniversary Collection
  3. Using Watch Mode to Unlock Achievements
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A