• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: sauron3236

sauron3236
3 years ago#1
I got the LE yesterday and was excited to play Guerrilla war (NES) again. But it consistently crashes every time I blow up the 1st truck in lvl 1. Has anyone else encountered this? I do have the day one patch installed. I have not tried it sans patch yet. Otherwise I do like the collection. Just bummed the main game I was excited for is broken at the moment.

User Info: Lhunthangion

Lhunthangion
3 years ago#2
Totally not just you, I was posting about this last night in one of my other topics. Try making the aspect ratio set to sharp as opposed to having it set to full screen, that should make it not crash as much and get you past the first truck. That and change the region of the game to Japan.

Iron Tank crashed on me as well. Really hoping they patch it.
I AM ERROR.

sauron3236
3 years ago#3
I hope a fix is coming. Thanks for the tips. Glad to know there is a semi workaround at the moment.

Lhunthangion
3 years ago#4
For sure. Yeah recently I had gotten a new Micro SD Card (400gb) so I was freaking out for a bit, wondering if my new SD Card was jacked up. I was relieved to find that more people were experiencing the issue with the SNK 40th / Guerrilla War crashing to say the least.
I AM ERROR.

User Info: TheRaiderNation

TheRaiderNation
3 years ago#5
I had the same exact thing happen. From messing around a little, it only crashes if I am in the tank when the truck explodes or the tank is anywhere on the same screen. If I kill it on foot and never get in that first tank the game never crashes. Weird bug, they better patch it.

I like the nes version better than the arcade because you see more on the screen.

sauron3236
3 years ago#6
I will have to try skipping the 1st tank then. I am still holding out hope for a patch.

Lhunthangion
2 years ago#7
An update came out, the issue doesn’t seem to be happening to me anymore in Guerilla War.
I AM ERROR.

User Info: InsertCoin2Play

InsertCoin2Play
2 years ago#8
I played Guerilla War last night as soon as I read the new set of games came out. I actually finished the first stage without crashing! I get an unknown error at the main game menu sometimes now but nothing crippling.

sauron3236
2 years ago#9
I too can confirm it no longer crashes after blowing up the 1st truck. I can't wait to play more of it.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A