• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. No Man's Sky
  3. Free Freighter misable?

User Info: VoiceGS

VoiceGS
3 months ago#1
Hey.

So got NMS on game pass and so far I'm enjoying it. I saw a vid on yt saying you can get a free freighter after saving them from pirates. Which I then did. I landed on it then left right after seeing it was a B Class one. After that I left without talking to the captain and never reloaded, has that cost me from not gaining another mission to save a freighter and getting it free? Or will it pop up at some point as I have ran around the systems in wealthy systems and haven't found anything yet.

Any tips would be great.

Thanks.

Voice.

User Info: MetalZoic

MetalZoic
2 months ago#2
I actually can't remember for sure, but it might be the first one you complete the mission for becomes the free one.

Ask on the PS4 board as its far busier then here

User Info: Thrippa

Thrippa
2 months ago#3
The first freighter you accept is the free one, UNLESS you have already bought one. I looked at about eight freighters before I found one I liked. According to other players, if they bought one they did not ever get offered a free one.

This was on PS4, but it should work the same on XBox.

User Info: Fluke-Slywalker

Fluke-Slywalker
1 month ago#4
Yeah don't do it. I accepted a class A with 24 slots thinking it was good. Several hours later I rescue one from pirates... it looked like a star destroyer from Star Wars, huge.. i was like omg!!! Thought I could swap it but I didn't have the 98 million trade off. So just accept the payment until you get an S class with like 30+ slots.
GT: Fluke Slywalker
"In the land of the blind, the One-Eyed man is King".
  1. Boards
  2. No Man's Sky
  3. Free Freighter misable?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A