• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. No Man's Sky
  3. Is it just me or tritium are hard to find after synenthesis update?

User Info: cxie

cxie
9 months ago#1
Topic. I used to buy these from space station for making frigate fuel. None of the Hilbert galady space station that use to sell them carries it any more after synenthesis update. The space anomaly space station does have a portal that let me access the first space station I visited in Euclide galaxy. Which did have some tritium. Not sure if this is just me or everyone has this problem

User Info: Mander1861

Mander1861
9 months ago#2
tritium is from shooting space rocks in your ship it’s literally everywhere

Sigs are for nerds.
Hardstuck in challenger.

User Info: cxie

cxie
9 months ago#3
This seems to have been fixed or I just had bad luck initially, I found tritrium for sale on most of the space stations now, even those I checked before.

Yes, I know i can farm tritium in space, the difference is time. Tritium is one of the cheapest resource you can buy. In order to send out my 5 fleet every day, if I can't find a station to buy it, i need to spend 15-20 min to farm enough fuel. if I find a station that sell it, it cost me 2 minutes.

User Info: ACiDx0nE

ACiDx0nE
8 months ago#4
I think the tritium has changed as well, but we have Tritium Hyperclusters now which kind of helps. Do the starships burn tritium faster now?

Aren't space rocks called asteroids...?
September - 01.10.16 - F#%K Cancer!!
  1. Boards
  2. No Man's Sky
  3. Is it just me or tritium are hard to find after synenthesis update?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A