You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: midnyghtsson265

midnyghtsson265
1 month ago#1
Still continuing to impress me...another huge update coming in the summer. I will def be back to check it out. Mmo style changes anf more.
Currently playing: Anthem, No Mans Sky, PUBG, Red Dead Online.

User Info: ACiDx0nE

ACiDx0nE
1 month ago#2
Sweet. Here’s some info on it guys

https://www.nomanssky.com/2019/03/no-mans-sky-beyond/
(edited 1 month ago)

midnyghtsson265
1 month ago#3
ACiDx0nE posted...
Sweet. Here’s some info on it guys

https://www.nomanssky.com/2019/03/no-mans-sky-beyond/

Thanks man.

Random question...you heard anything about Generation Zero? Its a first person shooter but very unique.

ACiDx0nE
1 month ago#4
midnyghtsson265 posted...

Thanks man.

Random question...you heard anything about Generation Zero? Its a first person shooter but very unique.

I recall seeing the trailer. I just watched it again and it looks pretty ridiculous. I did a brief read on the game, excellent stuff.

https://generationzero.com/en

However, my gaming season is about to end. The white stuff is melting, I have my next 12 weekends planned already. There’s some great games on the horizon isn’t there. This generation so far has really failed to grab me.
(edited 1 month ago)

midnyghtsson265
1 month ago#5
ACiDx0nE posted...

Thanks man.

I recall seeing the trailer. I just watched it again and it looks pretty ridiculous. I did a brief read on the game, excellent stuff.

https://generationzero.com/en

However, my gaming season is about to end. The white stuff is melting, I have my next 12 weekends planned already. There’s some great games on the horizon isn’t there. This generation so far has really failed to grab me.

Ahhh I gotcha. Yea there are soon good ones lined up. Ill find SOME way to play em...haha. Enjoy your self man!

User Info: madNoNameGuy

madNoNameGuy
1 month ago#6
Get the boards ready!
Ill def be back to try this out....ive logged in a few times recently but just to collect money and remember where Im at in the universe........
Xbox One & PS4 - madNoNameGuy
(edited 1 month ago)

midnyghtsson265
1 month ago#7
madNoNameGuy posted...
Get the boards ready!
Ill def be back to try this out....ive logged in a few times recently but just to collect money and remember where Im at in the universe........

Yea I took another break for new games but I will be back to check out this update.

ACiDx0nE
1 month ago#8
I just want the damn helmet from the Quicksikver shop 😛

User Info: FinzFan4life

FinzFan4life
1 month ago#9
Still continuing to impress me...another huge update coming in the summer. I will def be back to check it out. Mmo style changes anf more.

It literally says they don’t consider it an mmo and didn’t give any details
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012

midnyghtsson265
4 weeks ago#10
FinzFan4life posted...

It literally says they don’t consider it an mmo and didn’t give any details

They said he didnt want to call it one...which implies it has mmo features or borrows from the genre in some way. He stressed the business side is not like an mmo...no subscriptions or microtransactions.

Its called No Mans Sky Online and has a bunch of multiplayer and social features. Learn to read between the lines.
(edited 4 weeks ago)