You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. No Man's Sky
  3. Can't Spend My Nanite Clusters??

User Info: ACiDx0nE

ACiDx0nE
1 month ago#1
First off, I’m posting this for my buddy who has had less than good luck with this game. He likes it, don’t get me wrong but some how he keeps getting the short end of the stick. I have personally never had the troubles he’s had and hope I don’t. Anyways

As the topic states, buddy can’t spend his Nanite Clusters. I don’t know if it’s a “him” issue or the game. I’m certain he’s up to the 5,000 mark. Anyone have a suggestion? Thanx

ACiDx0nE
1 month ago#2
Ok, I’m gonna revise this a bit due to my misunderstanding.

Apparently, my friend can spend his nanite clusters on modules. However, it doesn’t give him the modules. This is one of many complaints he’s had with this game. I personally do not have these issues (or most of the issues he’s complained about). But I can see where this is a real drag. If it was as easy as transferring me the nanites and I could buy the modules for him, easy. But we can’t of course. Anyways, I’ve suggested to him trying a new save file fit sake if saying we tried that as well. I’m gonna search around a bit but any help is appreciated, thank you.

ACiDx0nE
1 month ago#3
Anyone? Any ideas?

ACiDx0nE
4 weeks ago#4
Problem solved. Apparently my buddy Homo Erectus had a real id10T error. When attempting to install modules, he kept trying to install blueprint technology. As for his punishment, I am posting this and letting everyone know that he’s a lamer.
  1. Boards
  2. No Man's Sky
  3. Can't Spend My Nanite Clusters??