• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. No Man's Sky
  3. Patch 1.55 has been released on Xbox

User Info: abbeldydoo

abbeldydoo
8 months ago#11
s***,i started the update then paused it.Any way to keep playing my digital version without the update?
Gamefaqs.You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious

User Info: OneGrumpyUncle

OneGrumpyUncle
8 months ago#12
The Whispering Eggs are a real bummer I loved collecting those.
Previously Hatevolved in another life.
XBL---OneGrumpyUncle

User Info: Red_Baron07

Red_Baron07
8 months ago#13
OneGrumpyUncle posted...

Same. I mean you still get a mil or so out of 20. But still

Guess now to compensate ill just build 4-5 bases around eggs and do a money collection run every so often.
Complacency kills. Get off your ass, get the job done and quit complaining. Do PT. Nuff said.

User Info: St0rmShad0w7

St0rmShad0w7
8 months ago#14
Did they fix the duping crap finally
FC - 3712-1581-3835 -
GT: St0rmShad0w7 (the o's are zeros)
(message deleted)

User Info: midnyghtsson265

midnyghtsson265
8 months ago#16
Red_Baron07 posted...
OneGrumpyUncle posted...

Same. I mean you still get a mil or so out of 20. But still

Guess now to compensate ill just build 4-5 bases around eggs and do a money collection run every so often.

I'm gonna get back to hunting for artifacts.
Currently playing: GTA: Online, No Mans Sky, PUBG, State of Decay 2, Elder Scrolls Online.

User Info: St0rmShad0w7

St0rmShad0w7
8 months ago#17
RNA_v1a posted...
St0rmShad0w7 posted...
Did they fix the duping crap finally

Shut the f*** up. How exactly does doping hurt you? The economy in this game is already ridiculous. f***ing ass***s...

Wow you are very angry. Did I say I don’t dupe? I was just wondering if they finally took it out of the game, I didn’t say I was against it. Sorry the word crap triggered you so much. Duping crap means the duping process without explaining.
FC - 3712-1581-3835 -
GT: St0rmShad0w7 (the o's are zeros)

User Info: OddAsymmetric

OddAsymmetric
8 months ago#18
MetalZoic posted...
However does anyone else feel that melee boosting got nerfed a bit? Maybe I'm imagining things, but I don't seem to be getting the forward momentum and distance/range I did before.

Yeah I felt the same thing. It still faster than a sprint, but the forward momentum sure seems slower than it was. It's almost like you have a more upward trajectory now.

User Info: MetalZoic

MetalZoic
8 months ago#19
OddAsymmetric posted...
MetalZoic posted...
However does anyone else feel that melee boosting got nerfed a bit? Maybe I'm imagining things, but I don't seem to be getting the forward momentum and distance/range I did before.

Yeah I felt the same thing. It still faster than a sprint, but the forward momentum sure seems slower than it was. It's almost like you have a more upward trajectory now.

After testing I'm sure it's the trajectory like you said.
Used to be able to jetpack from one side of a trade platform to the other super fast. Now you go up at to much of an angle and can hit the side instead. Really slows traversal down a bit overall.

User Info: Yo_Sickle

Yo_Sickle
8 months ago#20
RNA_v1a posted...
Shut the f*** up. How exactly does doping hurt you? The economy in this game is already ridiculous. f***ing ass***s...
Somebody offended the cheater. Oops, I mean 'duper'...
You're not helping your cause when you act like a child about it.
"Remorse, A heartless soul
Senseless, No apparent self control"
  1. Boards
  2. No Man's Sky
  3. Patch 1.55 has been released on Xbox
  • Topic Archived