• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Web Design and Programming
  3. What's a good free WYSIWYG webpage making program?

User Info: Feral_Thug

Feral_Thug
5 years ago#1
I still use AOL Press from 1997 but sadly it doesn't work on Windows 7. So each time I want to update my page I have to boot up my XP machine and it's a big hassle. I don't want to learn HTML or anything, I just need something that can help me make tables, input pictures and text, and other simple stuff.

User Info: RubyAndSaphire

RubyAndSaphire
5 years ago#2
Adobe Muse is pretty good
There is no signature.
(message deleted)

User Info: Feral_Thug

Feral_Thug
5 years ago#4
I don't understand Muse. Is it even released? It says "coming soon" and "enjoy prelease" and there's a buy now button in the corner. Not really what I'm looking for I think.

I don't know what virtualbox is. I'm not attached to AOL Press, so I really couldn't care less if I never had to use it again. Doing tables is a hassle in it but it's still faster than manually doing the coding. I was hoping something more user friendly had been created since then.

User Info: DaCSSMastah

DaCSSMastah
5 years ago#5
Sounds like you don't give a crap enough to learn a little. Just install Wordpress, use a theme and call it good.

If you don't care about your site, why should we?
Graphic Designer since birth
PRETTY + SMART: It takes more than good looks to make a design effective

User Info: Disowned

Disowned
5 years ago#6
Have you thought about porting your Web page to a Web service like Wix?
Link2video, still works to this day.
http://userscripts-mirror.org/scripts/show/55216 | http://lambdaweb.awardspace.com/demo/link2video.user.js
  1. Boards
  2. Web Design and Programming
  3. What's a good free WYSIWYG webpage making program?
  • Topic Archived