Daily Single Summon Thread - Good/Bad/Meh?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Legends
  3. Daily Single Summon Thread - Good/Bad/Meh?

User Info: d100Productions

d100Productions
4 months ago#1
HE Radditz. Dammit... got an EX yesterday. Had a 4 or 5 pod too for it as well as SSJ Goku :( better luck for you guys?

User Info: Dragon_James

Dragon_James
4 months ago#2
I have had mostly junk but, a couple days ago I got incredibly lucky and pulled SSJ Goku! He is now the only sparking character I have at the moment.
And this battle shall be the delicious mustard on that bread! The mustard of your doom!

User Info: itsyourlife

itsyourlife
4 months ago#3
I honestly haven't bothered paying attention to my daily pull. 3 multi pulls got me every unit that's currently available except for Sparking Piccolo(I'll get him eventually) and the Sparking Spirit Bomb Goku that doesn't even appear as available on the banner(I'm assuming he's either an event reward or a pre-register bonus).
When darkness falls, will we be found worthy of the precious light the legend speaks of?

User Info: TrueDozenMarks

TrueDozenMarks
4 months ago#4
Recoome. Always good to see another Recoome.

/sarcasm

User Info: SupaKuesuto

SupaKuesuto
4 months ago#5
I've been only doing the discount single summon since the game launched. I haven't gotten any sparking units yet unfortunately, but there's still plenty of time until it ends. I have gotten several EX characters though. I'll probably drop a couple multis the day the banner ends if I haven't gotten any sparking units.

User Info: revesburger

revesburger
4 months ago#6
best Daily YOLO was Paikuhan the other day. other than that,one Raditz EX
Now Playing: Diablo 3 (PS4), Gran Turismo Sport (PS4), Absolver (PS4), Stormbound (Android)

User Info: dirtydave90

dirtydave90
4 months ago#7
I pulled a Sparking Piccolo from the daily discount summon this morning.

Yesterday I pulled Pikkon(Paikuhan derp) from not the daily but a regular priced single summon.

I now have every unit except Sparking Pan and Sparking Spirit Bomb Goku(Which I think is impossible get yet if i'm not mistaken).

Now comes the mind numbing battle with the Random Number Generator and the 1% chance of getting Pan.......*sigh*

All in all though I'm happy, If there was one unit I wanted the least it was Pan, but the completionist in me is not satisfied.
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you are Jon Snow." -Gandalf

TrueDozenMarks
4 months ago#8
Extreme Raditz today. I'd rather have Hero Raditz as I don't have the unit yet.

Congrats on your Piccolo dave! I pulled one a few days ago and had just about the best animation set I've seen. Dragon Balls shot out after a wish, won the clash as a Super Saiyan, and finished off Frieza with a Warp Kamehameha. I think the only thing missing was that it wasn't on destroyed Namek and that may have been about the best stuff you can get with everything (I don't know if Warp or Spirit Bomb is supposed to be higher, but either way it's really good).

As for missing Pan or other Sparking characters, I think somebody datamined the Z-Level reward list and eventually you'll be able to unlock everybody except Paikuhan through it. It's going to take a good while to do so, but it should be possible.

User Info: dirtydave90

dirtydave90
4 months ago#9
TrueDozenMarks posted...
Extreme Raditz today. I'd rather have Hero Raditz as I don't have the unit yet.

Congrats on your Piccolo dave! I pulled one a few days ago and had just about the best animation set I've seen. Dragon Balls shot out after a wish, won the clash as a Super Saiyan, and finished off Frieza with a Warp Kamehameha. I think the only thing missing was that it wasn't on destroyed Namek and that may have been about the best stuff you can get with everything (I don't know if Warp or Spirit Bomb is supposed to be higher, but either way it's really good).

As for missing Pan or other Sparking characters, I think somebody datamined the Z-Level reward list and eventually you'll be able to unlock everybody except Paikuhan through it. It's going to take a good while to do so, but it should be possible.

Nice i've never seen Spirit Bomb OR Warp Kamehameha play during the summon animation. Come to think of it i've never seen the dragon balls spreading after a wish either. You sure you don't mean the space pods?

I've witnessed: Regular Namek, Regular Namek with different colored sky, Dying Namek, lots of space pods, one space pod, no space pods, even clash with frieza, dodging clash with frieza, goku losing the clash, goku going super saiyan, Goku losing kamehameha struggle, and kamehameha struggle ending in draw.

Never seen Goku win, and never seen spirit bomb or warp kamehameha. Never seen Goku win the hand to hand clash either I don't even know if that's an option.

In any case, even just since posting here earlier i drew another sparking Vegeta in a single regular priced summon. Limit Broken to 3 stars now.

If I can get Pan from leveling that's good enough for me I probably won't use her much so I don't care how many stars she has. Now that I got Paikuhan yesterday i feel like my summon related frustration is just non existent. Now I just want to save up my crystals because i'm all out and I'd like to have a bunch when the next round of characters is released.

I know I'm going to get tired of looking at that grayed out Spirit Bomb Goku pretty quick lol.
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you are Jon Snow." -Gandalf

TrueDozenMarks
4 months ago#10
Nope, I definitely mean Dragon Balls. They shoot up in the corner and then explode and spread out across Namek just like when used for wishes.

I believe you can get either nothing, up to 5 pods, Mercenary Tao riding his log through the sky, or Dragon Balls for the first part.

Second part is either win or lose, or you draw via blows or dodges, so 4 possible outcomes.

Beam struggle tends to have lots of varieties and special things that only happen if you trigger Super Saiyan. There's also 5 different "release" varieties I know of: the normal one, another that looks somewhat normal but "bigger" (the blue text is larger and darker, and the yellow arrow pointing down is larger at the start), red text, gold text (which I had for that Warp Kame), and a "hold" prompt for when you're doing the Spirit Bomb.

Then there's also Namek or Destroyed Namek.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Legends
  3. Daily Single Summon Thread - Good/Bad/Meh?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived