You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Warriors Orochi 4
  3. Worst musou game you've ever played

User Info: RevOn_DX

RevOn_DX
3 weeks ago#131
Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2. That game was just barf. Not even Mamiya bending over while showing off dat ass and getting her clothes ripped off could save that garbage. Uggghh
The official Color TV-Game 15 of GameFAQs
Fatal Frame for Smash Bros, please. Thank you :3

User Info: KingRocc

KingRocc
2 weeks ago#132
HopesPeak posted...
You're like the only one who played that game. Who was asking for an Arslan game anyway? If they were gonna do one of some oldass Animu from the 80s/early 90s then they should've gone with Ninja Scroll since they already musoufied Fist of the Northstar & Berserk.

Nothing about this makes sense
Put TheSuperItachi on your ignore list. #MakeGamefaqsDecentishAgain

User Info: SengokuNoMaou

SengokuNoMaou
2 weeks ago#133
DW9 and DW6 are easy answers. Outside of those, I guess Dynasty Warriors Gundam 1.
http://steamsignature.com/profile/english/76561198154850722.png http://i.imgur.com/JcncC.gif http://imagegen.last.fm/basicrt10/recenttracks/SengokuNoMaou.gif

User Info: jaigo2

jaigo2
2 weeks ago#134
Dynasty Warriors DS. Trashtastic.

User Info: wombat013

wombat013
1 week ago#135
BhevHD posted...
Probably DW7 or PW1.

Hyrule is... Tempting to say. A s*** load of content, but I only found 2 or 3 characters actually fun to play. Doesn't help that Adventure mode forced you to play certain characters for certain maps.

Assload of content? Do tell. Where is that content hidden in Hyrule warriors

User Info: wombat013

wombat013
1 week ago#136
Legends of troy

Amateurish, short af, poorly done crap excuse of a musou game. The gore was the only good part.

Seriously, you couldnt even jump lmao and the missions were done on very narrow paths you couldnt leave.

User Info: KainFourteh

KainFourteh
6 days ago#137
wombat013 posted...
BhevHD posted...
Probably DW7 or PW1.

Hyrule is... Tempting to say. A s*** load of content, but I only found 2 or 3 characters actually fun to play. Doesn't help that Adventure mode forced you to play certain characters for certain maps.

Assload of content? Do tell. Where is that content hidden in Hyrule warriors

There actually is a s*** load of content.
I've only played the Dynasty/Samurai/Orochi series so I can only go by those games, but objectively speaking? The worst I've played is DW2. It's basically a proof-of-concept demo for what became DW3. Think about it; same music but rougher mixes, near-identical character designs, only one weapon per character with half the moveset for each available...

I played DW2 back when it was a new game and once I got passed the sheer spectacle of being on a massive battlefield with thousands of active mooks across the board, the game suddenly turned very shallow and mind-numbing. It was actually pretty bland to look at too. There was potential for something great but it certainly missed the mark. Put it away and forgot about it until...

DW3 came along and blew the f***ing thing away without mercy. Holy s*** what an improvement over DW2 in every single goddamn way, I couldn't put it down and I don't think that disc left my PS2 for several months. Everything looked better, sounded better, played better, the weapon improvements lead to all sorts of ridiculous combo nonsense and you legitimately felt unbelievably f***ing powerful, "One Warrior Worth A Thousand!" like the box said. Co-op was the icing on the cake. But enough praising a good game.

Most disappointing on purchase? I dunno, maybe DW4E or DW4XL. Still played the hell out of it but really the bulk of the game was just a bunch of short rehashed scenarios based on existing maps in the main game, and DW4 was already bad for rehashing the same map for several battles. Xtreme Mode was cool but only allowed 1P.

DW4E was a neat idea but again, only 1P. After all the DW4 co-op shenanigans raising hell as Lu Bu and Ma Chao it just felt a bit disappointing to not be allowed that sort of fun in the Empires environment.
The noblest of all dogs is the hot dog: it feeds the hand that bites it.
DOOMBEARS II - Return to the Labyrinth: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWdejK6yKiQ

User Info: Sun Xiao

Sun Xiao
6 days ago#139
DW6
DW9

I am okay with DW7 ,so I guess that's because of Conquest Mode.

User Info: jaigo2

jaigo2
4 days ago#140
DWDS, anyone who's played 6 or 9 don't know what true suffering is.
(edited 4 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Warriors Orochi 4
  3. Worst musou game you've ever played