Am i the only person that played Dragon Quest Warriors ?

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Warriors Orochi 4
  3. Am i the only person that played Dragon Quest Warriors ?

User Info: villanut32

villanut32
5 days ago#1
I keep seeing Hw and FEW, but so far no one has mentioned DQW 1 or 2. Personally i like the enemy diversity especially in 2.
Movesets can be a bit bland but battling 2000+ monsters is a nice change from peons sometimes

User Info: Nhatalya

Nhatalya
5 days ago#2
Doesn't feel like a Musou game to me, more like an Action RPG.
Bonjour mon ami(e).

User Info: TrueDozenMarks

TrueDozenMarks
5 days ago#3
I love them, but I really don't like the RNG crap with finding the "best" weapons in post-game in DQH2. Everything else about that game is great for me.

If we could merge effects together or whatever like other Warriors games for those weapons it'd be a whole different story, though.

User Info: darkangel1457

darkangel1457
5 days ago#4
I loved the Dragonquest Warriors games
Fc:3110-3963-4730
TSV : 0698, 1818 (Alpha Sapphire)

User Info: eX Calmune

eX Calmune
5 days ago#5
I tried the first one, I love the Dragon Quest series, but couldn't get into warriors.
FFRK RW: Forbidden Wisdom - DBof
DFFOO: Cloud NT Buster (Organics passive) 530396574

User Info: MvUyDk1e8s9

MvUyDk1e8s9
5 days ago#6
I liked both, but didn't do to much post game. Got way to grindy and the difficulty for bosses just sky rocketed.
I'm triggered by you being triggered by everything. Suck it up cupcake.

User Info: Raiden243

Raiden243
4 days ago#7
I didn't like the first game, but I enjoy the second one a lot. However I think the second game drags on too long.

User Info: QueenCia

QueenCia
4 days ago#8
They were both good games but I wouldn’t count either of them as full on musou games, they are more action jrpg with the occasional musou style battle.
"As you would pass judgement on her, I have come to pass judgement on you all."
- Darth Traya

User Info: Sans Pants

Sans Pants
4 days ago#9
I did, but I got too annoyed with the tower defense stages in the first game. You couldn't heal them and there was no way to take the heat off them since I think the programmers set their "attract aggro" value to maximum.
I'm sapient garbage in a man costume.

User Info: Madridiq8e

Madridiq8e
4 days ago#10
you mean Dragon Quest Heroes ? I played the 1st one and loved it got the platinum, but I just couldn't get into the 2nd one I don't know why
  1. Boards
  2. Warriors Orochi 4
  3. Am i the only person that played Dragon Quest Warriors ?