• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: pretzelgm

pretzelgm
2 months ago#1
So i'm doing Taria's playthrough with chapter 2 scarlet shards done and just did Sigfrei in megdasse for chapter 3.

All glyphs except the butterfly one in the northeast-ish corner(by the black apple tree) are lit. How do I light that one? I thought it would've automatically light up once i finished the Sigfrei chapter. The only thing I can think of is that. I can't recruit Hagr or nolan without that one.

User Info: killerb255

killerb255
1 month ago#2
Walomir Glyph (far west): Requires defeating tornado monster through either Sigfrei or Scarlet Shards.

Kaikow Glyph (far north): Requires a "blood sacrifice". This is done by either defeating Sigfrei while he's on top of this glyph (choose to fight him) or defeating the Earth Serpent while its near the glyph.

Highsha Glyph (near the center): Requires draining the lake by opening the floodgate. This doesn't require a Common Quest.

Nyu Glyph (south, between the Secret Passage (to Yaxart) and the Bullio Gate (to Kei)): Requires collecting drops from the caves around it and dropping them on the grusonii plant. After that butterflies spread pollen around the glyph, awakening it.

Far East Glyph: Appears once at least one of the above four glyphs are lit, and will light up when all four of the above are lit.

pretzelgm
1 month ago#3
I found out the problem. The drake glyph was lit but i had yet to battle the fiend.

pretzelgm
1 month ago#4
but now mondo is in front of the mill in cerenaif and it won't let me interact with me. only the fishermen, sigh.

User Info: killerb255

killerb255
1 month ago#5
pretzelgm posted...
but now mondo is in front of the mill in cerenaif and it won't let me interact with me. only the fishermen, sigh.

What are you trying to do in Cerenaif? Are you trying to recruit Mondo or are you trying to complete a Sigfrei objective?

pretzelgm
1 month ago#6
killerb255 posted...
What are you trying to do in Cerenaif? Are you trying to recruit Mondo or are you trying to complete a Sigfrei objective?
recruit Mondo, i'm pretty sure i've completed the sigfrei event in cerenaif, i got the crystals anyway.

I've also recruited lamar so I've done that quest to completion.

pretzelgm
1 month ago#7
pretzelgm posted...
recruit Mondo, i'm pretty sure i've completed the sigfrei event in cerenaif, i got the crystals anyway.

I've also recruited lamar so I've done that quest to completion.
well luckily, i was able to recruit him in another province. I was worried he would stay in cerenaif (stuck at the water mill) and i wouldn't be able to recruit him elsewhere.

• Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A