• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SaGa: Scarlet Grace - Ambitions
  3. What are the best regions and battles usually for farming Dragon Scales!???

User Info: Exa_Man

Exa_Man
1 month ago#1
I wanna farm a crazy amount right now for fine-tuning and upgrading my entire party's armor....and a few weapons too.

Many many thanks y'all!! ^_^
Not changing this sig until Disney surprises us with: STAR WARS: The Emperor's New Groove (or Force) or Capcom releases MM Legends 3 which is just as likely. :(

User Info: ferdk16

ferdk16
1 month ago#2
I've seen them a lot in Northeast but my BR is maxed (not sure if it affects rewards, probably). If you have excess crystals of any kind you can trade them for prism crystals in Northeast (I think the little Town that start the Product Development quest) then upgrade those into Dragon Scales by trading in Schut (Termina) > Twai (Yaxart) > Elhuacan (Thracini)

User Info: leadintea

leadintea
1 month ago#3
Teach na Macha in Hibernia is probably the best place to farm Dragon Scales.
I guess she mime sex? He looked at her and nodded and she nodded back and off they went?

User Info: killerb255

killerb255
1 month ago#4
Winning the Azhuacan battle arena tournament will always give you Dragon Scales after the first time.

User Info: Exa_Man

Exa_Man
1 month ago#5
Already won the 3-round battle arena tournament several times over as Leonard & his ragtag manly brawlers, femme fatale sorceresses and Nolan. Cecelia and Lissa helped too. ;) :D

I think I will stop by again in round 3 Hibernia and farm Teach no Maca's mutiple battles for dragon scales won by meeting certain conditions. Or just do the Product Development side-quest for a steadier, more surefire way to accumulate dem d-scales.

Thanks as always by the awesome tips, you guys. >:-)
Not changing this sig until Disney surprises us with: STAR WARS: The Emperor's New Groove (or Force) or Capcom releases MM Legends 3 which is just as likely. :(
  1. Boards
  2. SaGa: Scarlet Grace - Ambitions
  3. What are the best regions and battles usually for farming Dragon Scales!???
  • Topic Closed

GameFAQs Q&A