• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: psaltery

psaltery
1 month ago#1
I can't seem to get any new glimmers for Mirane even though I've been staff swapping to the different elemental staffs. Everyone else in the retinue seems to have no issues glimmering new spells but Mirane doesn't seem to have a chance to glimmer anything new at the end of a battle.
Psalm 73:20: As a dream when one awaketh; so, O Lord, when thou awakest, thou shalt despise their image.

User Info: Eretrad

Eretrad
1 month ago#2
Does it say she has a "miniscule" or "small" chance to glimmer? Or does it say something like the spell rank or magic level is too low?

User Info: psaltery

psaltery
1 month ago#3
The spell rank or magic level is too low. I think I tried most staffs already. I'll have to cycle through them again.
Psalm 73:20: As a dream when one awaketh; so, O Lord, when thou awakest, thou shalt despise their image.

User Info: killerb255

killerb255
1 month ago#4
What are Mirane's levels in Natura, Ignis, Terra, Aes, and Unda? You may want to use a Transitory Staff to get all the Tier 1 spells for each elemental and then go from there.

User Info: Dapifer

Dapifer
1 month ago#5
killerb255 posted...
What are Mirane's levels in Natura, Ignis, Terra, Aes, and Unda? You may want to use a Transitory Staff to get all the Tier 1 spells for each elemental and then go from there.

This. I was in the boat and after I forged this staff I was able to learn Holy Grail, Poison Mist, and the Thorny attack spell for Natura and now Mirane is my go to Mage when Elysed needs to rest.

This game is so freaking awesome!
"Spare me your space-age techno-babble Attila the Hun ." - Zapp Brannigan
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A