• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SaGa: Scarlet Grace - Ambitions
  3. Minimum steps to not screw up the Adill Route?

User Info: FlyingMule

FlyingMule
1 month ago#1
I want to make sure I end up on the Adill Route. How do I not screw this up?

Chapter One - Antonius Rescue Route?
Chapter Two - Sigfrei, but DO NOT step foot in Megdasse?
Chapter Three - Scarlet Shards, Run straight to Megdasse, and... eventually you will get the choice?

User Info: killerb255

killerb255
1 month ago#2
With the route you propose, once you go straight to Megdasse in Chapter 3, go to the Walomir Quarters and one of two things will happen:

If you did Chapter 2 Sigfrei, go to Megdasee, and light the Kaikow glyph WITHOUT going to Walomir or lighting its glyph in Chapter 2, Adill will ask you to light up the remaining glyphs. WITHOUT going back to the Walomir Quarters, light up the Walomir, Highsha, and Nyu glyphs. Go to the new glyph in the far east and you'll get the choice.

If you did NOT light the Kaikow glyph in Chapter 2 Sigfrei (by not stepping foot in Megdasse at all), then Adill will give you the choice the moment you Converse in the Walomir Quarters (as it's impossible to light all the glyphs now at this point).
(edited 1 month ago)

FlyingMule
1 month ago#3
killerb255 posted...
With the route you propose, once you go straight to Megdasse in Chapter 3, go to the Walomir Quarters and one of two things will happen:

If you did Chapter 2 Sigfrei, go to Megdasee, and light the Kaikow glyph WITHOUT going to Walomir or lighting its glyph in Chapter 2, Adill will ask you to light up the remaining glyphs. WITHOUT going back to the Walomir Quarters, light up the Walomir, Highsha, and Nyu glyphs. Go to the new glyph in the far east and you'll get the choice.

If you did NOT light the Kaikow glyph in Chapter 2 Sigfrei (by not stepping foot in Megdasse at all), then Adill will give you the choice the moment you Converse in the Walomir Quarters (as it's impossible to light all the glyphs now at this point).

I'm pretty sure I'm just totally f***ed over, yet again. I didn't enter Megdasse at all during Chapter 2. Adill doesn't ask me, and the glyph near Kaikow is impossible to light up?

Adill really just gives me the regular dialogue where he shows me the shard, and I can fight him there or go off to start lighting glyphs, which I can't complete. And when I return, I get the "you tricked me" scene.
(edited 1 month ago)

FlyingMule
1 month ago#4
I kept a save in case I need to go back (just before completing the Sigfrei event in Termina, which was my final scenario of Chapter 2). If there is no way to recover my main save, is Sigfrei just there at the Kaikow glyph to attack in Chapter 2 as long as I haven't finished enough scenarios to move him to Azhuacan?

I'm on the Rescue path, if it matters, and took Urpina's stepmother.
(edited 1 month ago)

FlyingMule
1 month ago#5
Okay, so reloading my save in Chapter 2 and making so I got the Kaikow glyph did it. The first scene with Adill was different between my attempts. My failed attempt was clearly doing the regular scene and not recognizing that it would be impossible to complete?
  1. Boards
  2. SaGa: Scarlet Grace - Ambitions
  3. Minimum steps to not screw up the Adill Route?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A