• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SaGa: Scarlet Grace - Ambitions
  3. Strongest/most efficient techs?

User Info: TehReorcdKepper

TehReorcdKepper
1 month ago#1
Just want to get an idea on what to focus on for my endgame Scarlet Fiend 2.0 fights.

What are the strongest weapon class and its respective techs?

For example, I find Gravedigger at LV3 is really powerful for the amount of star it takes.

Any other you know of?

User Info: killerb255

killerb255
1 month ago#2
Long Sword (dual wield): Dual Whirlwind Rank 3 (2 BP)
Axe: Unbridled Frenzy Rank 3 (3 BP)

User Info: TehReorcdKepper

TehReorcdKepper
1 month ago#3
Just my luck lulz. The two weapons I chose not to focus on have the two most BP efficient damaging techs.

User Info: FlyingMule

FlyingMule
1 month ago#4
The game is very well balanced overall, with different skills being good for different amounts of BP. Preferably, the Big BP moves you are doing with a discount from the combo. PER BP, the big spenders are probably less efficient than cheaper stuff. Action Economy is a thing.

Different skills have different stat dependencies. Gravedigger is Strength and Mobility, so will be really good for somebody like Kumi, while other Greatsword skills are Strength-only, meaning somebody like Leonard will be better with Vandalize, etc.

The stuff that shoots out multiple non-aimed attacks tend to be efficient. Call Lightning, Dual Whirlwind, Unbridled Frenzy are the notable ones. But they aren't as good against groups as they don't really scale up.

(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Eretrad

Eretrad
1 month ago#5
I'm early in Chapter 3 Urpina, but I'm not quite at end game.

Niagara Buster, at rank 2, is pretty bonkers for me right now. Costs a couple of BP and is a fairly easy to unlock Martial Arts attack. I've only got it to rank 2 on Griffin but it's basically one shotting an enemy on Easy nodes. Nothing else I've got does anywhere near that kind of damage outside of moves that cost my entire max BP line.

FlyingMule
1 month ago#6
Eretrad posted...
I'm early in Chapter 3 Urpina, but I'm not quite at end game.

Niagara Buster, at rank 2, is pretty bonkers for me right now. Costs a couple of BP and is a fairly easy to unlock Martial Arts attack. I've only got it to rank 2 on Griffin but it's basically one shotting an enemy on Easy nodes. Nothing else I've got does anywhere near that kind of damage outside of moves that cost my entire max BP line.

Griffin has the highest Dex, and Niagara Buster is the only big-damage Dex move for Martial Arts. Rank 2 doesn't increase the damage but lowers the cost (damage tends to only go up when a move is already at 1BP before the Rank Up.

User Info: _davidovitch_

_davidovitch_
1 month ago#7
I've had great results with Hell's Fury.

FlyingMule
1 month ago#8
_davidovitch_ posted...
I've had great results with Hell's Fury.

I think counter moves are technically the highest damage modifiers.
  1. Boards
  2. SaGa: Scarlet Grace - Ambitions
  3. Strongest/most efficient techs?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A