• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SaGa: Scarlet Grace - Ambitions
  3. Leonard Walkthrough Submitted!

User Info: killerb255

killerb255
3 weeks ago#1
A little later than I thought--I wanted to get it done BEFORE SaGa Frontier Remastered came out, but hey...it's done.

Since Leonard's Story is 90% side quests, this guide covers pretty much every side quest except Product Development and fighting Scarlet Fiends, so this is actually more comprehensive than the other three protags' guides. At some point, I'll retroactively add some of what's in the Leonard Walkthrough to the Urpina, Taria, and Balmaint guides (like town menus and the Imperial Library Survey Hut stuff).

So here we are, folks. The products of 1231.5 hours and 20 playthroughs over nearly a year and a half!

I'll take a short break, play a bit of SaGa Frontier Remastered, and then get back to more Scarlet Grace guides...probably this summer.
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: TehReorcdKepper

TehReorcdKepper
3 weeks ago#2
Thanks for everything you've done.

User Info: Exa_Man

Exa_Man
3 weeks ago#3
God bless you crazy insane connisuer of all things SaGa-Scarlet Grace with your overly ambitious and uber resourceful walkthroughs covering your vast knowledge obtained from copious multiple playthroughs. MUCHOS GRACIAS!!!!!

Can't wait to see what's new in Fuse's quest from the new SaGa Frontier remaster. >:D
Not changing this sig until Disney surprises us with: STAR WARS: The Emperor's New Groove (or Force) or Capcom releases MM Legends 3 which is just as likely. :(

User Info: pretzelgm

pretzelgm
2 weeks ago#4
thanks so much killerb. absolutely love this game. still need to recruit Irene and armored maiden
for all characters. couldn't have done it without you.

User Info: Emeraldo

Emeraldo
2 weeks ago#5
Thanks for the guide!

killerb255
2 weeks ago#6
Hmmm...this one seems to be taking a little longer than usual to approve. Then again, I think I was hitting a point of insanity about 2/3 of the way into this guide. :D

User Info: Emeraldo

Emeraldo
2 weeks ago#7
Dude I totally felt the same but during all of Balmaint's playthrough. That run was flag as hell. lol

User Info: Exa_Man

Exa_Man
2 weeks ago#8
killerb255 posted...
Hmmm...this one seems to be taking a little longer than usual to approve. Then again, I think I was hitting a point of insanity about 2/3 of the way into this guide. :D

HURRAY!! It has finally uploaded on this game's Guides page!! WOOT WOOT!!! (^__^)

I seriously can not ever thank you enough for all your efforts on all these insane flag-filled walkthroughs here.
Not changing this sig until Disney surprises us with: STAR WARS: The Emperor's New Groove (or Force) or Capcom releases MM Legends 3 which is just as likely. :(

User Info: _davidovitch_

_davidovitch_
2 weeks ago#9
Great work. As it happens I'm in the middle of my Leonard playthrough. I do have an issue, though:
Victoria doesn't offer to join my party :(.
According to the guide all I have to do is visit her, but it just leads to a bunch of dialogue and no offer to join.
I went and found a magic mirror in a nearby cave and gave it to her, but she just thanked me and again no offer to join.
What am I doing wrong? I was really hoping to use her as perhaps my main magic user..

killerb255
2 weeks ago#10
_davidovitch_ posted...
Great work. As it happens I'm in the middle of my Leonard playthrough. I do have an issue, though:
Victoria doesn't offer to join my party :(.
According to the guide all I have to do is visit her, but it just leads to a bunch of dialogue and no offer to join.
I went and found a magic mirror in a nearby cave and gave it to her, but she just thanked me and again no offer to join.
What am I doing wrong? I was really hoping to use her as perhaps my main magic user..

Hopefully you're not on Part 3/visited the Spirit Lake in the Northeast Boundary. If you did, then she's one of the characters that will no longer join after that point.

As for the magic mirror stuff, that's part of the Arthur Side Quest. After offering the magic mirror and interacting with Arthur, leave Thracini and re-enter, then see if you can get her to join in Elhuacan.
  1. Boards
  2. SaGa: Scarlet Grace - Ambitions
  3. Leonard Walkthrough Submitted!
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A