• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SaGa: Scarlet Grace - Ambitions
  3. 3 very important questions

User Info: Seph64

Seph64
1 month ago#1
#1 - Is there, for the love of all that is mighty and worthy of my girl
Asellus, a decent strategy yet to beating the Roadblocker?!?!?!

I have looked online and come
qcross 1 single one but it’s too fast and grained (the video) which makes it’s hard to follow or see what is going on. If anyone has figured this out, please PLEASE post it here and I will grant you my GameShark.

#2 - So either I missed a crucial part of this game or maybe I’ve been playing it wrong or maybe none of this is true.

When trying to level-up a tech, it only goes in I, II, and III correct? Those are the levels? I always wondered what the stars beside the techs were but never gave them much thought until recently. They have nothing to do with the techs level correct?

Thank you all!!!! Don’t forget to pack your Arcane magic is Rune magic is heavily overrated ;p

User Info: Seph64

Seph64
1 month ago#2
Sorry, I also forgot to ask - what is the best way to level up each tech to get it to rank 3? (If that is indeed the highest rank, if not then please let me know) thanks again.

User Info: NessEggman

NessEggman
1 month ago#3
For 2 / 3, yes, that's how it goes. Levels I, II, and III. The stars are how much BP cost it has. The best way to level them to rank 3 is simply to use it over and over and over.
http://thaao.net/unsaga/
My Unlimited Saga fan site and guide

User Info: killerb255

killerb255
1 month ago#4
Seph64 posted...
#1 - Is there, for the love of all that is mighty and worthy of my girl
Asellus, a decent strategy yet to beating the Roadblocker?!?!?!

For the first version, have the spider eat it. :D

For the enhanced version, the best strategy I can think of is to use three mages with Hypergravity and two Long Sword/Shield users in Erakleos Guard formation.

Have the three mages start up Hypergravity and the two protectors guard the three mages long enough to get the spells off. You could have one of the mages use Rain of Life on occasion.

Rinse and repeat for roughly 75 Rounds (I **** you not).

I have looked online and come
qcross 1 single one but it’s too fast and grained (the video) which makes it’s hard to follow or see what is going on. If anyone has figured this out, please PLEASE post it here and I will grant you my GameShark.

#2 - So either I missed a crucial part of this game or maybe I’ve been playing it wrong or maybe none of this is true.

When trying to level-up a tech, it only goes in I, II, and III correct? Those are the levels? I always wondered what the stars beside the techs were but never gave them much thought until recently. They have nothing to do with the techs level correct?

The stars are how many BP the tech costs. (like BP in Romancing SaGa Minstrel Song or WP/JP in other SaGa games). When you level up a tech, the BP cost is reduced by 1. If the BP cost is already 1 for a tech that's not Rank III, then leveling the tech up will grant slightly more damage, higher chance of the status condition to land, etc.

Thank you all!!!! Don’t forget to pack your Arcane magic is Rune magic is heavily overrated ;p
(edited 1 month ago)
  1. Boards
  2. SaGa: Scarlet Grace - Ambitions
  3. 3 very important questions
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A