• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SaGa: Scarlet Grace - Ambitions
  3. Upcoming February FAQ updates

User Info: killerb255

killerb255
2 months ago#1
Leonard Walkthrough:
Working on this one now. His entire Story is like Taria Chapter 1: figuring out the best route to recommend for the player to cover everything from character recruits to side quests, especially since literally 95% of it is optional. Should likely be done by the end of the month.

Taria Walkthrough:
1.1 should be submitted by either this weekend or next weekend. Most of it is Chapter 2 and 3 cleanup (fixing copypasta fails that reference Urpina or Balmaint) and fixing the entire Final Boss section to reflect new research on which Variations the player has to fight with which Common Quest combination, as it's not as simple as Easy, Normal, or Hard as previously thought. Also stressing that Chapter 2 and 3 Common Quest events can be completed in any order, not just the order presented. Also added a side note to Chapter 2 Scarlet Shards recommending that you recruit characters before gathering Scarlet Shards when possible. I'm considering adding a "Loose Ends" section to Chapter 2 as many of the Side Quests in the Endgame section can be done around then, but I don't want to confuse or accidentally lead players to mess up certain flags or accidentally start the wrong Common Quest.

Balmaint Walkthrough:
1.3: Same as Taria regarding submission time and Final Boss changes. Also some more Intermission mechanic discoveries, copypasta cleanup, and some cleanup on Intermission 2/Part 6A Earth Serpent, especially when it comes to the Urpina Rescue Route.

Urpina Walkthrough:
1.4: Same as Taria/Balmaint regarding submission time and Final Boss changes. Also stressing that Chapter 2 and 3 Common Quest events can be completed in any order, not just the order presented. I'm considering adding a "Loose Ends" section to Chapter 2 as many of the Side Quests in the Endgame section can be done around then, but I don't want to confuse or accidentally lead players to mess up certain flags or accidentally start the wrong Common Quest.

Character Recruitment:
1.6: Filling in more blanks, clarification on recruiting Aslana Melek with Balmaint, Failure Condition for recruiting Tsubaki (recruiting the Arch Witch before recruiting Tsubaki screws the whole thing up), other knick-knacks.

Side Quest FAQ:
This will come after the Leonard Walkthrough is finished. Essentially it will walk through every region and will cover each Side Quest in more depth, including Scarlet Fiends, Product Development, Imperial Library Survey Hut, etc.

User Info: Krankor

Krankor
2 months ago#2
Great job working on these! You're going like 100x faster than I am just replaying it casually, haha.

User Info: Exa_Man

Exa_Man
2 months ago#3
Krankor posted...
Great job working on these! You're going like 100x faster than I am just replaying it casually, haha.

Same here. The Taria and Urpina walkthroughs were a tremendous help. I am finally almost at the end of Taria's nonlinear storyline & simply can not wait to finally start Leonard's storyline while using your awesome helpful walkthrough.
Not changing this sig until Disney surprises us with: STAR WARS: The Emperor's New Groove (or Force) or Capcom releases MM Legends 3 which is just as likely. :(
  1. Boards
  2. SaGa: Scarlet Grace - Ambitions
  3. Upcoming February FAQ updates
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A