• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SaGa: Scarlet Grace - Ambitions
  3. The super sci-fi geek in me sort of wishes that this game's world was....

User Info: Exa_Man

Exa_Man
3 months ago#1
.....loosely based off of the STAR TREK franchise. And that Leonard was a Vulcan, wishing we all "live long and prosper." >:)

*sssssiiiiggghhhh..........* I miss Leonard Nimoy. <:|
Not changing this sig until Disney surprises us with: STAR WARS: The Emperor's New Groove (or Force) or Capcom releases MM Legends 3 which is just as likely. :(

User Info: Krankor

Krankor
3 months ago#2
I'd be pretty happy if the next game returned to the "hybrid" style worlds of 1-3 and SF1. It feels like we've been romancing for a long time (with a few exceptions here and there [and guns don't count]).

Exa_Man
3 months ago#3
Krankor posted...
I'd be pretty happy if the next game returned to the "hybrid" style worlds of 1-3 and SF1. It feels like we've been romancing for a long time (with a few exceptions here and there [and guns don't count]).

Ay, I agree. But I love all thr hybrid steampunkish elements in SaGa Frontier. Let's not forget about that one, which is getting remastered a bit next year! :D
Not changing this sig until Disney surprises us with: STAR WARS: The Emperor's New Groove (or Force) or Capcom releases MM Legends 3 which is just as likely. :(

User Info: Krankor

Krankor
3 months ago#4
Oh definitely. That outta keep me occupied for a good while.

User Info: killerb255

killerb255
3 months ago#5
Like a SaGa Star Ocean...I’d be onboard.

Exa_Man
3 months ago#6
killerb255 posted...
Like a SaGa Star Ocean...I’d be onboard.

Exactly.....that sounds like the crossover I never knew I wanted until just now. Brilliant. :D

User Info: NessEggman

NessEggman
3 months ago#7
Exa_Man posted...

Exactly.....that sounds like the crossover I never knew I wanted until just now. Brilliant. :D

Damn yeah that sounds fantastic!
http://thaao.net/unsaga/
My Unlimited Saga fan site and guide

Exa_Man
3 months ago#8
NessEggman posted...
Damn yeah that sounds fantastic!

You, me and killerb255 are such refined men of high culture. 🧐
  1. Boards
  2. SaGa: Scarlet Grace - Ambitions
  3. The super sci-fi geek in me sort of wishes that this game's world was....
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A