• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SaGa: Scarlet Grace - Ambitions
  3. Taria Walkthrough 1.0 Submitted

User Info: killerb255

killerb255
3 months ago#1
Finally! It's done!

A few things to note:

1) Unlike Urpina and Balmaint, a lot of Taria's Main Story (Chapter 1) has a lot of optional paths, so if you're wondering why Section 1 goes up to 1.23...that's why. I wanted to show the earliest opportunity to start or complete certain Side Quests, get certain weapons, and recruit certain characters. So you might be finding yourself skipping through certain subsections of Section 1 until you're ready for them. :D Expect more of this for the upcoming Leonard Walkthrough, considering how his Story is structured. :D

2) The To-Cindrea-and-back-to-Termina Sigfrei triggered has been refuted. Considering this my "Luke, I am your father" moment throughout this whole project. :D

So the only trigger region for Sigfrei is Normi. The developers wanted you to go out of your way with Taria to do the Sigfrei Common Quest. So it's impossible to start Chapter 2 Earth Serpent from Rhonicum and do Chapter 3 Sigfrei because of having to refuse Sasha in Gradion.

However, you CAN do Chapter 2 Sigfrei -> Chapter 3 Earth Serpent from Rhonicum to do the Urpina Kidnapping Events, as Sasha will always allow you to refuse her request in Gradion. She won't grant you this option in Normi or Jusitania, though.

I will update the Character Recruitment FAQ's early section of Taria Trigger Regions to reflect the new discoveries.

User Info: Exa_Man

Exa_Man
3 months ago#2
WOOT! Woot!! Perfect timing too! :D
Not changing this sig until Disney surprises us with: STAR WARS: The Emperor's New Groove (or Force) or Capcom releases MM Legends 3 which is just as likely. :(

User Info: SkankinGarbage

SkankinGarbage
3 months ago#3
Ahh hey, I posted this on reddit too, but would you mind going over the final boss configurations? On Taria's scenario in particular, something unexpected happened, and I wanted to see if it happened to you, too.

User Info: killerb255

killerb255
3 months ago#4
SkankinGarbage posted...
Ahh hey, I posted this on reddit too, but would you mind going over the final boss configurations? On Taria's scenario in particular, something unexpected happened, and I wanted to see if it happened to you, too.

What I thought would be a quick answer to your question became a whole topic. :D

(WARNING: All spoilers unmarked in the topic in question)

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234634-saga-scarlet-grace-ambitions/79207187
(edited 3 months ago)

User Info: Exa_Man

Exa_Man
3 months ago#5

Great work as always on the Taria walkthrough....I had no idea how much there really was to explore and discover in just her first chapter alone, until now.

BTW killberb255, does this song sound familiar, yyaaaarrr.....!?? >;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm32QynLGnE

Not changing this sig until Disney surprises us with: STAR WARS: The Emperor's New Groove (or Force) or Capcom releases MM Legends 3 which is just as likely. :(

User Info: Ruppe21

Ruppe21
3 months ago#6
Normally I don't use walktroughs all the way trough a game only for missables I want and when I'm really stuck but I decided to use one just for the beginning to get started and I was so entertained with your dry humor that I'm using it for the entire playtrough.(Ursina)
It's also very easy to follow and given how complex this game is that's no easy task, thanks for all your hard work.
  1. Boards
  2. SaGa: Scarlet Grace - Ambitions
  3. Taria Walkthrough 1.0 Submitted
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A