• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SaGa: Scarlet Grace - Ambitions
  3. Urpina story help: Facing *SPOILER* and no backtracking!

User Info: pretzelgm

pretzelgm
4 months ago#11
I'm just wondering if OP would have access to Kreissa at that point.

User Info: _davidovitch_

_davidovitch_
4 months ago#12
SO what's the deal with Tumble being hard to spark if you have already learned Slide? My martial artist in my current Taria playthrough has learned a bunch of MA skills but no Tumble yet :(

User Info: scar the 1

scar the 1
4 months ago#13
_davidovitch_ posted...
SO what's the deal with Tumble being hard to spark if you have already learned Slide? My martial artist in my current Taria playthrough has learned a bunch of MA skills but no Tumble yet :(
I think it's not necessarily that it's hard to spark, but rather it's how sparking works. So essentially if I understand it correctly, the game keeps tabs of how many BP a character has used, right? And when that BP counter is high enough, you'll be able to spark a new tech. If you sparked Slide, you'll essentially be spending like 1-2 BP per round max, meaning the counter will be filled out very slowly. And once you filled it out (which you don't really know when it is unless you're counting), you have to use Punch, and hope that you spark Tumble instead och Chop. So it will take a lot of battles.
Stop being so aggressively argumentative for no reason. - UnfairRepresent

User Info: killerb255

killerb255
4 months ago#14
pretzelgm posted...
I'm just wondering if OP would have access to Kreissa at that point.

Not until Chapter 2.

User Info: jw91

jw91
3 months ago#15
I eventually managed to beat the boss (and the monster after it). Lewis Darling learned Tumble and it worked beautifully. It did take me 2 tries though. Mondo had like 1 LP left.
  1. Boards
  2. SaGa: Scarlet Grace - Ambitions
  3. Urpina story help: Facing *SPOILER* and no backtracking!
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A