• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SaGa: Scarlet Grace - Ambitions
  3. Need Help Recruiting Taria on Leonard Run

User Info: Kastion2000

Kastion2000
6 months ago#1
I can't seem to re-enter Taria's hut after meeting her the first time. I don't know what to do.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/1/6/6/AAXIW1AABHku.jpg

Above is all I have explored. I have yet to go to library or even do stuff needed to go there. I read somewhere this would mean I'm in Part 1 still (The large northern lake refers to the one by the glaciers right?)

Can someone please tell me the steps to recruit Taria? I have read other guides and it is not working.

User Info: NessEggman

NessEggman
6 months ago#2
After talking to Taria the first time, you're supposed to go around to all the 'nodes' in that region. Make sure you go to North Gate, South Gate, Castle Knym, Jogsad Stable, Moorhead, and Schut. After you've visited all those places, you should be able to go back in and recruit Taria.

And yeah, if you've not gone to the library, you're still in part 1.
http://thaao.net/unsaga/
My Unlimited Saga fan site and guide

Kastion2000
6 months ago#3
Hrmm i tried going to all places but still didn't work think I'm missing something. I even got the boss to spawn for completely all content on a map piece.

User Info: Synyard

Synyard
6 months ago#4
From killerb’s character recruitment guide:

FAILURE CONDITIONS:
1) Decline Taria's request to join.
2) Complete any Side Quests in Termina while in the middle of the
recruiting process (e.g.: the burning crests, Raven Manor witch, etc.)
3) Visit the Spirit Lake in the Northeast Boundary before completing the
recruiting process.

So you probably completed a sidequest in Termina.
"It's not working. The banana is not melting."
-Masaokis

Kastion2000
5 months ago#5
I did all the sidequests. Like I said the boss for full map completion showed up.

I got Taria now though. I didn't know you had to activate the North/South gates for an engagement I was just walking through them quickly without seeing a popup telling me it was an engagement you could enter.
  1. Boards
  2. SaGa: Scarlet Grace - Ambitions
  3. Need Help Recruiting Taria on Leonard Run
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A