• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SaGa: Scarlet Grace - Ambitions
  3. Need Help Making Picking Character

User Info: Kastion2000

Kastion2000
6 months ago#1
What questions do I need to be asked by the comet and what do I answer in order for Leonard to get +2 mobility instead of -2? I searched spreadsheets people posted and I am still having trouble. Can anyone help me?

User Info: Synyard

Synyard
6 months ago#2
I don’t know the paths to the results, but I assume you’re going for Bartlett? Bartlett is the only sign that effects mobility positively for Leonard. It gives -10 HP, -2 LP, -2 strength, +2 mobility, and +3 intelligence. Not my favorite sign.

You can only get Bartlett if you’ve beaten the game and are on a new game plus. The game asks new questions at that point. That could be your problem if you’re trying a fresh file.

Honestly, if I were you I’d go with Imhokiel or however it’s spelled. It just improves Leonard towards the weapons he’s already naturally inclined towards, which are Greatswords, Longswords, clubs, and spears. It basically min-maxes him for the strength weapons.

Mobility is useful for anyone but only really important for martial artists. And Bartlett doesn’t help with martial arts because it lowers strength and increases intelligence, which martial arts don’t use.
"It's not working. The banana is not melting."
-Masaokis
  1. Boards
  2. SaGa: Scarlet Grace - Ambitions
  3. Need Help Making Picking Character
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A