• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SaGa: Scarlet Grace - Ambitions
  3. Urpina Walkthrough 1.1 Submitted!

User Info: scar the 1

scar the 1
8 months ago#21
I did miss out on Francis but I don't really care. I'm playing the switch version so there are no trophies or anything.

Another thing that confused me was the whole rumors bit down in Bicyrno. Well first of all I had the bigfoot rumor and I couldn't find that in that section of the walkthrough. No biggie. But then it seemed to me from reading the guide that I should be able to finish any rumor to complete the objective. The feeling I got when I played was more like the shard had been randomized into one of the rumors and I had to figure out which one. I kept doing rumors until a fiend attacked that one town (and destroyed it), and that was my squid battle!
Anyway I'm not really sure that there was anything wrong there. It might just have been me misunderstanding things, or slightly messing things up during the Sigfrei quest.
Stop being so aggressively argumentative for no reason. - UnfairRepresent

User Info: killerb255

killerb255
8 months ago#22
The good thing about Francis is that you can recruit him with one of the other Protagonists.

I'm trying to figure out where to squeeze in Side Quests in the Walkthough, which would include the Standard Bicyniro Rumors like Bigfoot.

If you're not doing Sigfrei or Scarlet Shards, there's a standard set of rumors that goes something like this:

Caprese: Bigfoot -> Cave (filled with monsters or stuffed with treasure, can't remember which)
Anchiano: Lady in well -> Cave (filled with monsters or stuffed with treasure, can't remember which)
Pescara: Stuff falling from sky (which repeats unless you choose NOT to believe it) -> "Last Boss" cave

In any case, I'm currently working on the Balmaint Walkthrough right now, and I should hopefully have it as well as the next version of the Urpina Walkthough and the Character Recruitment guide submitted this weekend.

scar the 1
5 months ago#23
Ok I haven't had the peace of mind to play much but I'm back!! On Scarlet Shards 3.6, I'd just like to add that if you let the fight in the Spira Tower go on for too long, the enemy will just leave.

scar the 1
5 months ago#24
Finally finished her story. Thanks for an amazing guide, it's honestly what motivated me to get through the game at all.
One detail on the last boss that I think you missed in the guide: In the second phase, it also has access to Dual Torrent. That was painful to find out, hehe :)

User Info: killerb255

killerb255
5 months ago#25
The latest version of the guide have both items in it (Spira Tower and final boss having Dual Torrent).

scar the 1
5 months ago#26
That's my mistake then, I must have had an old version open. Looking forward to a nice Balmaint experience :)
  1. Boards
  2. SaGa: Scarlet Grace - Ambitions
  3. Urpina Walkthrough 1.1 Submitted!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A