• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SaGa: Scarlet Grace - Ambitions
  3. Urpina Walkthrough 1.1 Submitted!

User Info: killerb255

killerb255
9 months ago#1
1.1 Release Notes:
- Various syntax errors corrected
- Mentioned in the beginning (1.1 Provincia Rhonicum) the recommendation to
upgrade weapons, as that unlocks the buying/trading/bartering option in each
town. I forgot all about that after playing so many New Game Pluses...
- Updated Chapter 2 [Scarlet Shards] section.
- Updated Chapter 2 [Phoenix] section.
- Clarified in [Scarlet Shards] 2.1 that you can go after every Shard if you
want to.
- Corrected [Sigfrei] 2.1 and 2.9: After five completed Sigfrei Objectives, you
CAN continue to pursue him in the other five Regions instead of just going to
Azhuacan. So if you want at least five Troll Points to pursue Ending 3 (along
with Chapter 3 [Phoenix]) you don't have to be as meticulous with your pursuit
as I originally thought.
- Corrected [Sigfrei] 2.4: This isn't Balmaint's Story...things are a little
bit different in the Northeast Boundary for Urpina.
- Corrected [Sigfrei] 2.10: The Catastrophe's name in battle changes depending
on how many times you defeat the Offspring before it merges with the bony
Excavation Site. So it's not always the "Ultimate Endbringer" (but that is
still a name to run far far away from. :D )
- Updated the start of Chapter 3 to reflect more specifics about the [RESCUE]
and [BLACK-ROBE] route character choices.
- Filled in most of Chapter 3's nuances. The rest will be covered in 1.2.

killerb255
9 months ago#2
Next on my place is a Balmaint Walkthrough. Structuring that’s gonna be a task, especially with how Intermissions work...

User Info: DarkRPGMaster

DarkRPGMaster
9 months ago#3
Once you figure out how the intermissions work however, it should be a lot easier, I would hope.
PSN RyuDragnier, Pawn Kyna, Ranger lvl 200

User Info: xenosaga123

xenosaga123
9 months ago#4
thanks congrats!!

User Info: Jitawa

Jitawa
9 months ago#5
I started the guide, cleared the forest/tower before taking on the serpent, but when I got to the point of the guide at the return to Fort Kathrin (after the fight at Silmium), I'm not actually provided two choices by Mondo, he just tells you to go to Fort Tveak. If you go to the Boathouse, he just tells you there's smoke at Silmium. So, I'm unable to go where the guide suggests.

killerb255
9 months ago#6
Jitawa posted...
I started the guide, cleared the forest/tower before taking on the serpent, but when I got to the point of the guide at the return to Fort Kathrin (after the fight at Silmium), I'm not actually provided two choices by Mondo, he just tells you to go to Fort Tveak. If you go to the Boathouse, he just tells you there's smoke at Silmium. So, I'm unable to go where the guide suggests.

When you go back to Silmium what happens?

Jitawa
9 months ago#7
killerb255 posted...
When you go back to Silmium what happens?

There's a text display saying "Rather than make a stand at Silmium, we should head to Azhuacan..."

You can't enter/interact with it, but the message is displayed if you're adjacent to the map point.

killerb255
9 months ago#8
Ok, I just replayed that whole sequence: Mondo suggests Tveak Tower, and then Urpina says “Tveak Tower is an infamous lair of fiends. Should we not take the road south from Nekwa instead?”

Then I tried the Boathouse and ran into the same thing you ran into.

Then I tried Nekwa, and the mayor said he won’t let you pass, but won’t arrest you.

Then I went back to the Boathouse and was able to escape.

Jitawa
9 months ago#9
On my end at least, Urpina never mentions the road to Nekwa.

From the initial takeover of Silmium, Mondo suggests passing through Fort Kathrin (at this point I'd already cleared the forest and Tveak, as mentioned - in part because the guide says they'll keep spawning unless you clear it).

Upon clearing Fort Kathrin, he says though it'll be difficult, we'll have to go through the Dark Forest and Tveak instead. The camera then pans over to the tower, then back to the Fort Kathrin, but Urpina says nothing.

From that point, I go south to Silmium (has the message about going to Azhuacan), the boathouse (hey it's smoking), the Nekwa entrance (can't let you in, but I won't arrest you), back to boathouse (it's smoking).

...if that makes things any clearer.

killerb255
9 months ago#10
Unfortunately, I can’t seem to reproduce your situation. When I made the guide, I was playing the game at the same time on the PC/Steam version (that was New Game+ x16).

On my last post, I used a fresh game on the Nintendo Switch version.

So there must have been something you might have done in between steps/out of order that may have caused this. Do you have a save from before going back to Fort Kathrin? Did you not go to Nekwa at all before then?

If this can be reproduced then I’ll add it to the next version of the guide.
  1. Boards
  2. SaGa: Scarlet Grace - Ambitions
  3. Urpina Walkthrough 1.1 Submitted!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A