Predictions for Indie Direct?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo Switch
  3. Predictions for Indie Direct?
(message deleted)

User Info: GJPrincess

GJPrincess
4 weeks ago#22
Captainjiggz_ posted...
GJPrincess posted...
Yosukebro4life posted...
GJPrincess posted...
Shovel Knight and/or Sans will be confirmed playable. Commander Video will upgrade to assist trophy. Quote and Gunvolt will get a trophy. Shantae will be forgotten, despite being the most eligible for playable indie.

Why is Quote a trophy? Isn’t he iconic enough like Sans and/or another Undertale character?

As far as I know, Quote's popularity doesn't even shine a candle to how over hyped Shovel Knight and Sans are. Shovel Knight and Undertale is way more praised than Cave Story ever was.

This is completely incorrect.

How am I wrong? Shovel Knight is considered the shoe in of Smash 5 and now that Undertale is on Switch, people also thinknthe same for Sans.
Fan Base = people under deep obsession, unaware of their insanity.

User Info: Captainjiggz_

Captainjiggz_
4 weeks ago#23
GJPrincess posted...
Captainjiggz_ posted...
GJPrincess posted...
Yosukebro4life posted...
GJPrincess posted...
Shovel Knight and/or Sans will be confirmed playable. Commander Video will upgrade to assist trophy. Quote and Gunvolt will get a trophy. Shantae will be forgotten, despite being the most eligible for playable indie.

Why is Quote a trophy? Isn’t he iconic enough like Sans and/or another Undertale character?

As far as I know, Quote's popularity doesn't even shine a candle to how over hyped Shovel Knight and Sans are. Shovel Knight and Undertale is way more praised than Cave Story ever was.

How am I wrong? Shovel Knight is considered the shoe in of Smash 5 and now that Undertale is on Switch, people also thinknthe same for Sans.

Cave Story received critical acclaim when it came out in 2004, and every re-release after it sold. And it's still selling to this day. Undertale is literally a meme alongside Shovel knight. Both are vocal minorities.
A Captain, and a salesman for FLAMGEAR products
"Against lolis like MArio, DK, Zelda." -Supershadonic

User Info: GJPrincess

GJPrincess
4 weeks ago#24
Captainjiggz_ posted...
GJPrincess posted...
Captainjiggz_ posted...
GJPrincess posted...
Yosukebro4life posted...
GJPrincess posted...

Cave Story received critical acclaim when it came out in 2004, and every re-release after it sold. And it's still selling to this day. Undertale is literally a meme alongside Shovel knight. Both are vocal minorities.

You're forgetting that Shovel Knight and Undertale were both highly acclaimed to and still being talked about to this day. Despite being out for a while now.
Fan Base = people under deep obsession, unaware of their insanity.

User Info: Captainjiggz_

Captainjiggz_
4 weeks ago#25
GJPrincess posted...
Captainjiggz_ posted...
GJPrincess posted...
Captainjiggz_ posted...
GJPrincess posted...
Yosukebro4life posted...
GJPrincess posted...

You're forgetting that Shovel Knight and Undertale were both highly acclaimed to and still being talked about to this day. Despite being out for a while now.

Cave Story came out over a decade ago.
I wouldn't compare a few years to a decade.
A Captain, and a salesman for FLAMGEAR products
"Against lolis like MArio, DK, Zelda." -Supershadonic

User Info: Garp_fist

Garp_fist
4 weeks ago#26
Come on Hollow Knight release date
People that want Viewtiful Joe 3: 145.
Dixie Kong, K. Rool, Rex & Pyra, Wonder Red, or Saki Amamiya for Smash Switch!

User Info: Dave923

Dave923
4 weeks ago#27
Maybe a Captain Toad + Wingo reveal if we are lucky.

User Info: uberking422

uberking422
4 weeks ago#28
Dave923 posted...

You know we're talking about an indie direct, right? I know Smash fans are bad about this sort of thing, but come on.

User Info: Shieldlesscap

Shieldlesscap
4 weeks ago#29
Dave923 posted...

I feel like you just want Wingo alone to be playable.
TheLionKing: Smash 5 should be multiplat to convert people to Nintendo fans
Me: Did you pay for WinRAR because its accessibility converted you into a WinRAR fan

User Info: DOTBHDD

DOTBHDD
4 weeks ago#30
i just want my girl, Shantae.
whoa
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo Switch
  3. Predictions for Indie Direct?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived