Which of these Sega reps would you prefer?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Which of these Sega reps would you prefer?

User Info: SasukeChaos

SasukeChaos
4 months ago#31
Knuckles.
But from the list, NiGHTS
I love girls' feet.

User Info: DylanYoshi

DylanYoshi
4 months ago#32
lastoutlaw113 posted...
DylanYoshi posted...
If we could get any Sega rep, I'd want it to be a Megaten character. Whether that be Flynn (since he's on 3DS), Jack Frost (since he's the mascot), or Joker (since P5 is the biggest game in the series/subseries), I would want one of those.

I'd want Raidou Kuzunoha ideally, but Jack Frost is honestly a great idea. I'd love to see him included, and Raidou isn't very likely considering his only appearance on a Nintendo console is as a bonus boss in Soul Hackers (but then again, when was Cloud ever on a Nintendo console?)

If we go back to characters that originated in the PS2 era, Demi Fiend seems like the most obvious pick, being from the most popular of the main series SMT games.

Also yes, Cloud was on a Nintendo console. He's been in the Final Fantasy rhythm games on 3DS, as well as Explorers. If you want to count it, I'm pretty sure he's been in some of the Nintendo Kingdom Hearts games as well.

User Info: TsundereAmiChan

TsundereAmiChan
4 months ago#33
DylanYoshi posted...
lastoutlaw113 posted...
DylanYoshi posted...
If we could get any Sega rep, I'd want it to be a Megaten character. Whether that be Flynn (since he's on 3DS), Jack Frost (since he's the mascot), or Joker (since P5 is the biggest game in the series/subseries), I would want one of those.

I'd want Raidou Kuzunoha ideally, but Jack Frost is honestly a great idea. I'd love to see him included, and Raidou isn't very likely considering his only appearance on a Nintendo console is as a bonus boss in Soul Hackers (but then again, when was Cloud ever on a Nintendo console?)

If we go back to characters that originated in the PS2 era, Demi Fiend seems like the most obvious pick, being from the most popular of the main series SMT games.

Also yes, Cloud was on a Nintendo console. He's been in the Final Fantasy rhythm games on 3DS, as well as Explorers. If you want to count it, I'm pretty sure he's been in some of the Nintendo Kingdom Hearts games as well.

He does play an extremely minor role in theatryrhm tbf. Purely cosmetic since he never says a single word
Come and join the new GameFAQs Sailor Moon board!
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1426-anime-and-manga-sailor-moon

User Info: MisterDrBob

MisterDrBob
4 months ago#34
Giving this one more bump before closing it.
Spending my life in search of a worthy elevator.

User Info: Phrase-of-Eve

Phrase-of-Eve
4 months ago#35
Aw man, NiGHTS getting in would genuinely make me jump for joy. Alis would be awesome, too.
The worst foe lies within the self.
The official Mitochondria Eve on every board ever and the official Umbreon of the Pokemon Ultra Sun board!

User Info: Sega9599

Sega9599
4 months ago#36
Sega9599 posted...
Gamespoht posted...
Beat or Alex Kidd

Alex kidd could get in even easily as a Wario clone

Because of the fist and bike moves.....
no one else sees this?
Needed: New Pokemon Puzzle League, Shining Force and Left 4 Dead....
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  3. Which of these Sega reps would you prefer?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived